Kangana talking some sense

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/C967QeKzAKU/?igsh=YmZobG9kNTNtcm9i

Why is West so obsessed with homosexuality n blasphemy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Lol. She can very well do what she wants and let others do what they want. West is obsessed with homosexuality and blasphemy which is why homosexuals and athiests feel safe in the west. Kangu doesn’t want to discuss sex outside movies (albeit she doesn’t mind showing in her movies about sex toys and sexual annotations in movies like Queen and equalize it with ‘liberating’) and continue criticise western dresses to glorify only one type of dress these days i.e. Saree, that doesn’t mean the world would follow her way and become UNI-dimensional. What’s next ? Waiting for her rant on Beef eating in the west. smiley36

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She is not talking sense at all!

Sexuality is a spectrum and there is no need to impose her narrow-minded thinking on the West now!!!\

She just needs to vent on someone, and d new target is d West!!!!

Homsexuality is prevalent all over the world, and I personally know homsexuals don't feel safe in India.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

There's nothing wrong with homosexuality. Kangu needs to sh*t up on this just like she should about many other topics. She's just spouting nonsense for the views coz iirc till last year she had pretty liberal opinions about queer community.

France walo ko jo celebrate karna hai wo karenge, unki marzi. Tum mat dekho.

But yeah, I'm going to call out some parts for being too cringy and campy. There's a difference between celebrating inclusivity and being obsessed with it. Drag is supposed to be artful, fun and witty. Didn't see any of that yesterday. Also they had a child in that whole (pretty sexualised) Dionysos bit. Don't think that should be normalised.

But then, that's quite on brand for the French so smiley36

Celine and Gojira, plus some of the moments were just pure cinema 👏

Still nothing beats the 2008 Beijing ceremony >>>>>>>>>>

Also, the core focus should be how a CONVICTED CHILD R*PIST IS PARTICIPATING IN THIS OLYMPICS

Edited by trouble_006 - 2 months ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: mintyblue

She is not talking sense at all!

Sexuality is a spectrum and there is no need to impose her narrow-minded thinking on the West now!!!\

She just needs to vent on someone, and d new target is d West!!!!

Homsexuality is prevalent all over the world, and I personally know homsexuals don't feel safe in India.

But why promoting it in Olympics. Ppl who r LGBTQ should get their rights but this doesn't mean that everything should revolve around them. Olympics is for promoting sports not homosexuality.

Edited by naaznin - 2 months ago
SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's a coincidence that she is talking sense. She's just doing her left wing vs right wing bit. It's as much of a performance as that of the drag queens she's criticising. Besides,somebody who wears a sheer top with nothing underneath isn't the best person to preach about propriety.

That being said , like Trouble said what went on there was problematic. Children should not sexualised no matter how progressive the intention is. And it's one thing to satirise religion in an informed responsible manner but another to be provocative for the heck of it . This has nothing to do with homosexuality. The LGBT 'community' isn't the monolith it's assumed to be. The idea of mixing drag and children is quite unpopular within the community.

DushtKanya thumbnail

Lol ghanta ka sense. Upar se she has her agenda behind

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Making fun of last supper was not required. There are other ways to show support towards homosexuality.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Sorry I’m with Kangana on this one.

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Making fun of any one is not great , esp at Olympics...Mocking was not needed ....Kangana is right