Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

I think it’s bad enough the lady got arrested for seeking her 15 minutes of fame, Vishal fanning the flames doesn’t make it better for her. She lost her job and who knows what’s in her future. Kangana is bitching Bollywood about not supporting her.
why would Bollywood support her? Is she salty no one congratulated her? Gosh, this woman has on paper lots going for her, but she insists on using Bollywood as a crutch to berate them or cry woe is me.
So lame and petty. I had hoped she emulate other successful actors turned politicians but she is determined to start her political career seeking reality tv level attention. Ugh. 5 years of this. 😂😂😂

Kangna becomes a liability for anyone who she is associated with...Bollywood.....and I hope BJP leaders realize that sooner than later she will become a liability for them too.....after all she nearly said that Modi was behind the Gujrat riots ....when she called on Modi for a repeat performance....smiley11.....but then BJP....has given tickets to rapists and molesters......not surprising that Kangna has been given a chance too.....

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

She will be replacement of irani bahu in Parliament keep on blaming and attacking opposition

If given finance ministry she can bring back black money from bollywood and credit 8500 to each bank account khata khat smiley36

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://giphy.com/gifs/bypriyashah-bollywood-kangana-ranaut-3owzWoKvHPdDiSOOe4

"Trying to keep track of the enemies just in Mumbai" smiley4