Kangana Slams Bollywood - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Moorkh aurat....you were instigating people of Mandi to go slap people......pahadi chamet maaro......woh kya tha???

She doesn't have a lg to stand on....much less bash BW...

Theek hai security personnel did wrong....but what about you as a neta.....giving hate speech....smiley29

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Moorkh aurat....you were instigating people of Mandi to go slap people......pahadi chamet maaro......woh kya tha???

Theek hai security personnel did wrong....but what about you as a neta.....giving hate speech....smiley29

Aap samjhe nahi BIji, when she asked others to give pahadi chamet to others, it’s because they ‘deserved’ it. But in Kangu’s head she doesn’t deserve chamaat na. It’s all about who thinks who deserves what.

Constitution, law and parliament ? Excuse me what do these word mean ? smiley36

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Bw will tweet all eyes on kangana smiley36

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I have a feeling that soon enough even madli Wale will throw her out & beijjati kar k. smiley14

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

kangana is looney and needs to be locked up like the show she hosted. Naturally Bollywood is happy she post there but now she creating chaos everywhere. She as said lots stupid things and reason some are reacting. Though yes slapping and violence was wrong but this lady says idiotic things over the years that it will irk others.

Originally posted by: piya2025

I have a feeling that soon enough even madli Wale will throw her out & beijjati kar k. smiley14

smiley37 they should she’s not sane
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

The same way she became a nuisance to Bollywood,

she will surely become a nuisance to the Politicians. smiley32

Edited by rckRadhe - 4 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kjo's time to celebrate smiley40

https://giphy.com/gifs/hotstar-startv-star-plus-wJOuHgGKJMeDtAox1y

The Politicians have her now smiley32

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think it’s bad enough the lady got arrested for seeking her 15 minutes of fame, Vishal fanning the flames doesn’t make it better for her. She lost her job and who knows what’s in her future. Kangana is bitching Bollywood about not supporting her.
why would Bollywood support her? Is she salty no one congratulated her? Gosh, this woman has on paper lots going for her, but she insists on using Bollywood as a crutch to berate them or cry woe is me.
So lame and petty. I had hoped she emulate other successful actors turned politicians but she is determined to start her political career seeking reality tv level attention. Ugh. 5 years of this. 😂😂😂

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Even after all this, all Kangu wants is acceptance from the film fraternity smiley37