Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 months ago

She’s right though. Expected better from Bollywood. How can they be silent? Shouldn’t they be celebrating loudly?

https://x.com/sagarcasm/status/1798732118203445531?s=46

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Lmao who does she think she is? Why should anyone from BW give a f*ck about her when she has spent all her time spewing 💩 about them smiley29 Boohoo Kangu the hate monger got slapped and nobody seems to give a sh*t 😭

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

She has lost it

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Her stories are unhinged, castigating, racist, and promotional?

IMG_7770.pngIMG_7768.pngIMG_7769.png

hasini009 thumbnail

wo silent kahan, they are celebrating smiley36

BW bhool jao, ab Mandi mein dhyan dijiye madam. Otherwise Mandi people bhi aapko disown kar dega.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anonymouse1

Ab Paw-Paw se I & B Ministry mangegi, phir BW se chun-chun ke badla legi, chata chat ho gaya bechari ke sathsmiley13

BJP can be many things, but Burbak is not one of those. I dont think she’d be given to handle any ministry ever. BJP might already be regretting giving a seat to her. This woman is so unpredictible, Khule huye…. jaisa.. And that’s the last thing Politics want. smiley44

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sushri hon'ble MP, anti-nepo champinion, Kangana Ranaut is bighearted enough to recognise and condemn the crime perpetrated against one of the matriarch of India's biggest political dynasty despite ideological differences with her, her father, her son, her daughter in law, and one of her grandsons (aka Śahazāda).

Shame on Bollywood for not condemning the act of brutality committed against her.

Remember what that guy in that famous Hollywood film said?

Satyāgraha and ahimsa are the answer. #worldpeace #bealovernotafighter

Edited by Blueeeee - 4 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

BJP can be many things, but Burbak is not one of those. I dont think she’d be given to handle any ministry ever. BJP might already be regretting giving a seat to her. This woman is so unpredictible, Khule huye…. jaisa.. And that’s the last thing Politics want. smiley44

I don't find Kangana "unpredictable" at all...since Manikarnika where I got confirmed about what I've started to think during the Kangana-Hrithik saga.

But I think she is just one more among far too many...

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Behen makes ched In the thali that feeds her and then expects said thali to continue feeding her and rants at the thali for not being able to hold food thanks to the ched SHE made in thali

Behen is very reasonable ..