Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

She is copying other persons like mrunal smiley36 who asked media to not click them. Gym me loose clothes are more comfortable tbvh. I always prefer loose cargos when i work out. I can never workout in those skimpy leggings at all

She want exclusivity , stop watching it on Instagram and go see her movies if you want to watch herImage

Edited by S_H_Y - 4 months ago
MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So you’re supposed to wear tights when exercising as is said.But one is tights and one is what Janvi wears.Hers used to be very uncomfortable even to watch.I remember even Katrina had said something like she’s worried about the gym clothing of Janvi.

M glad it’s stopped now.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Then stop calling them.

She’s trying to pretend that the paparazzi are following her around. No they’re not. The fact that these stars almost always come out of the gym as well put together and non-sweaty as they go in is another proof that they always call the paps and are ready for them. Each one of these rich nepo babies probably has their own home gym and personal trainer that goes to their home.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Drama Queen. Why is she even sharing?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

She can wear anything she wants to gym, She is also a Human being not just Celeb.

Paps ko bura nahi laga, tumhare alag mirchi lag rahi hai smiley36

smiley36

Word Count: 0

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

She want exclusivity , stop watching it on Instagram and go see her movies if you want to watch herImage

the irony smiley37
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She says weird stuff sometimes. Once she said she was relieved when she heard the news of her mother’s death smiley5 It was a sad interview but also weird