It looks very fake

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

I suddenly remembered why I stopped using Snapchat😅

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

How could they do that to a child?smiley44 Paps need a slap.

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Highly doubt Ranbir asked them to put filter on him or especially Raha... these paps are strange.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Stupid paps....this looks like the filter that makes them look like kids...smiley36

An Edited Photo Of Shah Rukh Khan On FaceApp Shared As His Young Kashmiri Doppelganger

Seems like paps have used the Remini AI image enhancer app. It gives excellent results but is nightmarish if the facial features in the original picture aren't clear, or the picture is very LQ. In those photos it sometimes adds extra eye or teeth. smiley36

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Why will they do it against the star’s wishes? I bet they take permission before they put out these edited pics, especially the ones like Viral who stay in these stars’ pockets.

and you think stars will approve this ridiculous filter over a professional photoshop?!!

Edited by SakZ - 4 months ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes they have started doing this, they did it to Aradhyas pic from Ambanis jamnagar events, the pic everyone started calling her beautiful from lol . It has nothing to do with celebs asking them to use filters.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Why will they do it against the star’s wishes? I bet they take permission before they put out these edited pics, especially the ones like Viral who stay in these stars’ pockets.

You think they asked Aradhya for her permission? This is ridiculous, paps dont need to ask celebrities for thr wishes, lets get real.

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

You seem to be so invested in posting article which will bash Ranbir . It is to insinuate that Ranbir asked the filter to be added and he will get bashed. Let the stars do what they feel comfortable. All it matters is his films are on floors and he is doing well in his professional and personal life . Why post such things to bring him down ?

Stars cannot loo perfect 10/10 every time they step out . So it is ok not a big deal .

Adding filter is better than stars going under the knife to get procedure done to overcome their in security. We cannot blame them since they are scrutinized for their physical appearance every time they step out. At least adding filter harms no one’s health .

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mirun

You seem to be so invested in posting article which will bash Ranbir . It is to insinuate that Ranbir asked the filter to be added and he will get bashed. Let the stars do what they feel comfortable. All it matters is his films are on floors and he is doing well in his professional and personal life . Why post such things to bring him down ?

Stars cannot loo perfect 10/10 every time they step out . So it is ok not a big deal .

Adding filter is better than stars going under the knife to get procedure done to overcome their in security. We cannot blame them since they are scrutinized for their physical appearance every time they step out. At least adding filter harms no one’s health .

Did I say rk asked the paps to do this? No I did not, I said viral added the filter and the point was that the paps are adding filters to their pics now, no where did I say rk did this and neither did I make this thread to get rk bashed, so your assumptions are wrong. It's not even an article. The paps have added filters to other pics aswell, here viral made it very obvious he added a filter so I posted the pic, not everything is about getting stars negativity

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago