Paparazzo reveals None of the big stars call paps and Ambanis

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Varinder Chawla said the Ambanis do not need to call paps to their events. They show up on their own.
He was also asked whether celebrities call paps to photograph them. The seasoned paparazzo, who has 25 years of experience, said none of the big stars call paps.

“Sometimes during movie promotion, they call us for airport spotting,” he said. “But in restaurants, gym, clinic etc our team follows their car and then goes to the site following.”

He reiterated this point again when he said that paps get tips from various sources on celeb spotting. Chawla said his photographers sometimes follow cars and sometimes get tips from waiters or staff at restaurants where the stars may be dining. Interestingly enough, he added that many beggars in Mumbai also call the paparazzi if they happen to see Bollywood celebrities.

“You will not believe, many beggars in Mumbai have the number of our staff who calls,” said Chawla.

Source : Do Ambanis call the paps to cover their events? A Bollywood paparazzo has the answer

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This guy is full of BS. He said once while following Taimur on a bike he saw 40-50 more people doing the same and was wondering where they came from.

The same place where you came from Varinder. Or did you think you had exclusive rights to follow celebssmiley6

Doing the same thing and calling out others for itsmiley11

Now he is trying to change the narrative to say stars don't call paps. I can believe SRK, Salman don't, but surely the new age ones do.

Edited by Daebak - 4 months ago
SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pretty sure Kareena calls them. Too much of a coincidence for so many of them to be present whenever she is 'spotted'.

Banned

[Post Removed]

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don’t believe him. This is his bread and butter and he won’t piss off any stars by letting it be known that they call the paps.

I highly doubt that waiters at restaurants would call the paps. If a celebrity truly wants privacy the establishment will respect it because they would want repeated business.

Beggars have cell phones?

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Jhoota aadmi.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Beggers are smart.

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I remember Malayalam actor Jayaram saying that when he’s shooting in Hyderabad paps asked him how does he want to be shot like they can do two types as if he is surprised seeing them or angry smiley36 he was like that call and u can pretend like u just saw them. if south paps Nd celeb r doing this in south then Bollywood obviously they are calling. No oke dressed up in heels and goes to airport. It’s so uncomfortable

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Their team or manager calls or gives a tip-off many times but why would Varinder shoot himself in his own foot and make the celebs look bad? It's a mutually beneficial relationship. The celebs that call the most would be his favorites because they help him earn money.

At the peak of Taimur mania, you could see them going inside the gate and taking pics. The building security would throw them out if the celebs didn't actually want them. You can even call the cops and get them to clear the street if they keep loitering outside your house and harassing you.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dilsha

I remember Malayalam actor Jayaram saying that when he’s shooting in Hyderabad paps asked him how does he want to be shot like they can do two types as if he is surprised seeing them or angry smiley36 he was like that call and u can pretend like u just saw them. if south paps Nd celeb r doing this in south then Bollywood obviously they are calling. No oke dressed up in heels and goes to airport. It’s so uncomfortable

IKR. I mean while travelling I always go for the most comfortable clothes, I mean who doesn’t, but the way these celebs dress up saaf pata chalta hai ki paps ke liye dress up karte hain itna smiley29 Ek bhi sadi hui pic naa aye jaaye inki smiley14