Paps have started adding filters to pics

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

I've noticed recently that paps have now started to add filters to pics, in the pics below viral has added a filter to rk and raha for some reason, even people in the comments have noticed it

1000014358.jpg

1000014360.jpg

1000014359.jpg

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

He is looking ridiculous. smiley37

Haven’t seen a more insecure actor than our beeru. Even the actor older than him like Sunny Deol, Salman, SRK etc go around confidently in their real skin. Wonder what he will do when he hits 50.😩🤣

Edited by e1t53e - 4 months ago

Stupid paps....this looks like the filter that makes them look like kids...smiley36

An Edited Photo Of Shah Rukh Khan On FaceApp Shared As His Young Kashmiri Doppelganger

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nightmare fuel.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: e1t53e

He is looking ridiculous. smiley37

Haven’t seen a more insecure actor than our beeru. Even the actor older than him like Sunny Deol, Salman, SRK etc go around confidently in their real skin. Wonder what he will do when he hits 50.😩🤣

I think paps will start using filters on other stars aswell, this is a new thing they have started to do now I guess to make their pics look better, but it just ends up making the pics look fake and obviously edited

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zara321

I think paps will start using filters on other stars aswell, this is a new thing they have started to do now I guess to make their pics look better, but it just ends up making the pics look fake and obviously edited

Why will they do it against the star’s wishes? I bet they take permission before they put out these edited pics, especially the ones like Viral who stay in these stars’ pockets.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

It looks so fake smiley36

What's the point of using

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Bas yehi baaki thasmiley37

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

What's this? smiley36smiley36

Ranbir looks ridiculous...and they have managed to make evan Raha look bad.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yogenshah does it quite often but they’re not as bad as these. This is the first time I’m noticing Viral do this and to this extent. Since he’s written Princess as a caption on the picture I’m guessing he wanted to make them look animated. I rather have his corny captions than this.