Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Purple5

What I want to know is how did she get married to the billionaire? Is slb’s family wealthy too?

Billionaires kisi aire gaire se toh shadi nahi karte aur ye koi hoor pari toh dikhti nahi upar se attitude isme kuch ziada hi hai

Sharmin should talk more about how she married a billionaire rather than her non-existent acting skills. I’d eagerly listen to any tips coz I’m sick of being poor and would like a billionaire husband too. 🙂‍↕️

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Purple5

What I want to know is how did she get married to the billionaire? Is slb’s family wealthy too?

Billionaires kisi aire gaire se toh shadi nahi karte aur ye koi hoor pari toh dikhti nahi upar se attitude isme kuch ziada hi hai

Her father Karan sehgal is producer n content head for OTT.

It's pure luck as no one in Bollywood is as rich as her sasurji.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Honestly, I’ve never had the urge to punch someone in the face as much as her. There is no way it’s ever okay to make these kind of expressions during an interview, especially when a co-star is talking. It’s so rude

She's perfect for playing a demoness in Ramayana...that too without any makeup. smiley14
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Honestly, I’ve never had the urge to punch someone in the face as much as her. There is no way it’s ever okay to make these kind of expressions during an interview, especially when a co-star is talking. It’s so rude

She badly needs some personality grooming classes and media training as well.
423728 thumbnail

I’m on episode 2 and I don’t understand two things:

1) I assumed the poetry night was the first time Tajdar and Alamzeb met, so why TF was he suddenly so aggressively close to her? No name exchanges and straight to sniffing her hair and ready to jump on her. She was also happily being sniffed. That was the weirdest shit I’ve seen. smiley37

2) Why TF does Alamzeb keep smiling when shit hits the fan? Her poetry book got destroyed = smiles. Tajdar almost gets shot to death in front of her = smiles. SLB made her look like a sociopath.

If my mum burnt my dreams, I’ll be like:

IMG_6792.jpeg

and if the good looking and rich guy who likes to sniff me before asking for my name is about to die:

IMG_6793.jpeg

Edited by JayaBachan - 4 months ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

and if the good looking and rich guy who likes to sniff me before asking for my name is about to die:

IMG_6793.jpeg

Ekdum se waqt aur jazbaat badal diyesmiley36

1243752 thumbnail

I’m on episode 2 and I don’t understand two things:

1) I assumed the poetry night was the first time Tajdar and Alamzeb met, so why TF was he suddenly so aggressively close to her? No name exchanges and straight to sniffing her hair and ready to jump on her. She was also happily being sniffed. That was the weirdest shit I’ve seen. smiley37

2) Why TF does Alamzeb keep smiling when shit hits the fan? Her poetry book got destroyed = smiles. Tajdar almost gets shot to death in front of her = smiles. SLB made her look like a sociopath.

If my mum burnt my dreams, I’ll be like:

IMG_6792.jpeg

IMG_6793.jpeg

1)

I noticed that too. he was all over her the second he saw her.

Like what even is personal space and boundaries? is he even into you if he doesn't immediately start sniffing your hair and nuzzling your neck? 😹😹

2) and there is another “important” scene that would’ve had any other actor bawling their guts out, but she's got the same frozen fish smile… not even a hint of expression. 🥴
I STILL gave her some grace, wanted to watch some more performances of hers before making a judgment call. but after seeing her being blatantly rude and obnoxious to her costars, just cuz she knows they won't fight back, I'm DONE. I've never seen a more repulsive, talentless hack.

Edited by SmittenKitt3n - 4 months ago

Hi Smitten 👋

Edited by D3viL - 4 months ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

1)

Like what even is personal space and boundaries? is he even into you if he doesn't immediately start sniffing your hair and nuzzling your neck? 😹😹

2) and there is another “important” scene that would’ve had any other actor bawling their guts out, but she's got the same frozen fish smile… not even a hint of expression. 🥴
I STILL gave her some grace, wanted to watch some more performances of hers before making a judgment call. but after seeing her being blatantly rude and obnoxious to her costars, just cuz she knows they won't fight back, I'm DONE. I've never seen a more repulsive, talentless hack.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7ZmLDgvKXH/?igsh=bjRoejBpanZzaDI0

She is even making fun of Aditi for being punctual n speaking her dialogues as it is.

Just because she is SLB's niece she can get away with lot of things which others cant n also others r more serious for their work

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

1)

Gosh that scene where she went to his house to listen to some poet and he started sniffing her and flirting with her as soon as he saw her was ultra cringe pro max smiley11 I was like tf did I miss? I thought they were already lovers after watching that scene, then I got to know that the sleazeball didn’t even know her name, and even she was all smiling and fangirling over his nonsense. That love story was the most boring part of an otherwise decent series.