Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

Being in love is nice with the right person, but it is better to be single than to be with the wrong person smiley20 You can do whatever you want without other responsibilities. I have seen many get into bad relationships due to fear of being alone.

Credit to @radix for sharing these links in a topic a month ago. I can't seem to tag her.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/shahida-arabi/2023/06/childfree-single-women-are-among-the-happiest-therapists-psychiatrists-and-childfree-millennials-explain-why/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/why-bad-looks-good/202102/why-so-many-single-women-without-children-are-happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1Y2Z1BGwno&ab_channel=WORLD.MINDS

Ya i believe that right person etc.

But he is taking forever to come

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

One sided..yessmiley9 Its been years, he was a college classmate and i liked him from a distance since 1st year. I always knew we cant be together because he was in a committed long term relationship(since class 9) but destiny is so freaking weird. In the last year of college he got teamed up for the annual project with my best friend and that started our journey of him being a crush to me to him being a friend. We started hanging out together…his best friend, him and two of my friends and me, we made a gang. We would bunk classes together and do everything together. That was one of the best years of my life. I was an introvert in school who had been bullied for my weight but he always treated me with so much care and respect like he would treat everyone else. Ofcourse that was not love from his side but it felt like that to me. He was the only guy who wont care if i said no to group outings… he would insist that i dont stay alone and enjoy the college life and what wonders did that do to me! I became so confident amidst people, insisted my cousins to click my pictures which i hated earlier because of the way i looked. I still remember he called me from a family wedding to congratulate me as i got selected in two back to back placements. He sounded ecstatic and said he was so proud! Cant forget that excitement in his voice.

Years after we left college i lost weight and worked on my overall looks and got approached by guys, but i guess no one has ever even come 5% closer in making me love myself the way he did. Though i have moved on from him but his love will always stay with me as my self confidence and self love. Ofcourse i will be marrying for love even if not to him, but his smile and confidence in me stays with me that always helps me feel content with myself 😊

There was this incident i vividly remember, when coming back from our farewell party everyone hopped onto his car and asked him to drop us but at last only i was left. I was so happy because for the first and last time i was getting to sit in the front seat of his car. In my mind I constantly thought what he must be thinking…sabne bichare ko mere saath phasa diya so i asked him to drop me at a signal near to my home and go straight. And he got angry at that. Ki why you have to be so formal. 😂 That was one of the happiest i had ever felt in my life.

Edited by _symphony - 5 months ago
Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Didn’t you made some topic last time, that you & your boss like each other?!?!? Oh and he was married as well as far as I remember.

Lagta hai ye qisse puray IF mai mashoor hain

1274961 thumbnail

TM made a nice and positive topic. Not sure why they are getting shamed, judged and ridiculed for their previous topics.

1274961 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _symphony

One sided..yessmiley9 Its been years, he was a college classmate and i liked him from a distance since 1st year. I always knew we cant be together because he was in a committed long term relationship(since class 9) but destiny is so freaking weird. In the last year of college he got teamed up for the annual project with my best friend and that started our journey of him being a crush to me to him being a friend. We started hanging out together…his best friend, him and two of my friends and me, we made a gang. We would bunk classes together and do everything together. That was one of the best years of my life. I was an introvert in school who had been bullied for my weight but he always treated me with so much care and respect like he would treat everyone else. Ofcourse that was not love from his side but it felt like that to me. He was the only guy who wont care if i said no to group outings… he would insist that i dont stay alone and enjoy the college life and what wonders did that do to me! I became so confident amidst people, insisted my cousins to click my pictures which i hated earlier because of the way i looked. I still remember he called me from a family wedding to congratulate me as i got selected in two back to back placements. He sounded ecstatic and said he was so proud! Cant forget that excitement in his voice.

Years after we left college i lost weight and worked on my overall looks and got approached by guys, but i guess no one has ever even come 5% closer in making me love myself the way he did. Though i have moved on from him but his love will always stay with me as my self confidence and self love. Ofcourse i will be marrying for love even if not to him, but his smile and confidence in me stays with me that always helps me feel content with myself 😊

There was this incident i vividly remember, when coming back from our farewell party everyone hopped onto his car and asked him to drop us but at last only i was left. I was so happy because for the first and last time i was getting to sit in the front seat of his car. In my mind I constantly thought what he must be thinking…sabne bichare ko mere saath phasa diya so i asked him to drop me at a signal near to my home and go straight. And he got angry at that. Ki why you have to be so formal. 😂 That was one of the happiest i had ever felt in my life.

This post is so sweet. He sounds like a gem of a person.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thankfully no. And hopefully never.

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Haye this is so beautiful.I hope and am sure you will find someone as appreciative and caring as him.smiley27

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: mintyblue

My colleague, we gel perfectly!!!!!

and we have a beautiful bond of friendship and hope it develops into something more!!!!!

congrats dear mintysmiley31, cherish the bond and take it slowly.
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Pure, sweet, Emotions are speaking from this post.smiley27 Cannot describe what I am feeling. The self love part is amazing, he motivated you for all the right things.
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Many times. First with my husband,who was also my classmate, when we were in plus 2. I thought he is the one. Then we got to different schools. During my med school I had a huge crush on my professor. Then I thought she is the one. But she was she and married to another she who was also my med school professor. So crush was crushed. After that Kristen Stewart. I did many things for her and my husband happened to be a big fan of hers. I did many things which were borderline stalkerish. Anyways, our common interest in Kristen again made us closer and eventually we got married 😨