Do you ever change your decision to see a movie based on...

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Its box office?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

I wanted to see sarfira but dropped the plan when they day1 estimates were out

Have you guys ever been influenced with BO of a movie to change your decision in watching / not watching that on the big screen..if so..which ones

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

I am only affected by Box Office when the movie is pushing fake figures and false narratives, that’s what turned me off from Brahmastra, Pathan, Jawan, Dhunki. Etc - Inflated and fake figures scare me.

You can always tell when a movie is a legit and authentic hit, as opposed to PR manufactured success

No.

Box office is only good for online discussion if one is interested.

So many good films flop and bad film become hit so it don't affect both ways.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When it comes to regional cinema often box office flops are the good ones because they are cheap masala pot boilers. If there are only half a dozen people in the queue it the movie is probably quite good lol. I watch the trailer and if the editing is poor I'd skip it. Unless there's a really good reason to watch it . BO is irrelevant.

No....my mind is already madeup ......before the movie releases.....I will watch most movies of SRK, Aamir, Ranbir, Hritik and Kat in the theaters because I want to....even if the trailer is bad...lol...

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

No. Never.

WOM matters to me. Else I decide to watch movies in the theatre based on the directors mostly, except when it’s SRK and Tabu, I watch all movies in the theatre preferably first day if not FDFS.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Have you guys ever been influenced with BO of a movie to change your decision in watching / not watching that on the big screen..if so..which ones

No, not before I entered IF nor now smiley1

I watch movies for actors/actresses, directors, story, genre...

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

No....my mind is already madeup ......before the movie releases.....I will watch most movies of SRK, Aamir, Ranbir, Hritik and Kat in the theaters because I want to....even if the trailer is bad...lol...

See Nobody Cares GIF - See Nobody Cares Not A Big Deal - Discover & Share GIFs

Word Count: 0

Not based on box office.But Based on Movie reviews.