Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

Just like how ranveer was bashed in kwk interview for not being man enough? Many members abused him and his character, abused deepika character and that page went to 100 pages. Members were continuously finding twitter posts and YouTube posts to make fun. It was a point I just stopped visiting the thread after few pages. And same members made fun of ranveer for deleting wedding pictures on instagram when he only archived it. All I am seeing is double standards. Srk and Karan Johar rumors were there for a decade in this forum too. Arjun wore heels on kwk, no one called him a woman but praised for bravery.

Umm not sure if I get the point - everyone gets bashed here - have you seen Alia RK threads here?? Many pages are filled for their bashing too.
all I’m saying is you can’t compare movies and character played in movies with real life of actors.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Umm not sure if I get the point -

I’m not sure if there was a period at the end of the sentence 😆

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mango_cake

GODDD you are such a gaslighter smiley29

welcome to the forum, you just joinedsmiley36with a new name I mean.

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango_cake

OMG stop gaslighting people!!! smiley26

manipulate examplesmiley32

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I’m not sure if there was a period at the end of the sentence 😆

No Period = those who bash RS and DP are hypocrites but those who are bashing RK Alia are genuine 🤷‍♀️smiley36

Bekind thumbnail

Umm not sure if I get the point - everyone gets bashed here - have you seen Alia RK threads here?? Many pages are filled for their bashing too.
all I’m saying is you can’t compare movies and character played in movies with real life of actors.

everyday there are article about ash, article about deepika but I never see them coming down dirty. Srk Karan rumors were not based on a movie, it was there for almost 20 yrs. So I am not sure why and where ayan Ranbir rumors are considered offensive? Salman even joked with Karan that he will be the guy in the relationship. There is nothing wrong men wearing heels.

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Comparing reel and real life? Actors doing movie with their consent vs actor being bashed purely on assumptions and being mocked in their real life.
it’s an invalid comparison imho.

I was about to write that.Ironic how the whole discussion started with not using pronouns based on assumptions and then doing the same for others based on rumours.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Word Count: 0