Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Kudi reunion!! smiley40
Wow!! Nice song!! Diljit is a pro singer and sounds good but Alia part was great too!! smiley20

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

I thought Naina from Crew was mid but this is worse.

Naina sounds like a BB at this point, although that song did nothing for Crew either.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Love this song, Diljiit bai can never go wrong.

https://x.com/GudduxPandit/status/1836101093476143442

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Diljit didn’t even post it smiley37he just shared on his IG story. What a gong show yaar

982283 thumbnail

It is clear this song has been made in a rush rush. To the contrary I do believe Naina helped “Crew” make more money then it otherwise would have. It was trending number 1 across various platforms. Historically, in Bollywood the success of the music of a film is always to some degree correlated with the success of a film itself.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Such below average voice with sur and taal going haywaire but Allah meharbaan toh gadha pehalwaan….I mean just because Shraddha is a good singer, now she also has a point to prove. 😆

Alia be like

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This looks below average. This song reminds me of another song, not sure if it’s a copied song/music. Weird thing is she is singing for her reel brother and he is not even in the song. And that is why entire promotion is a big let down. If Vedang was there, it would been so nice. Lyrics are a big let down. It looks like the song was written within few minutes, if not hours.

I wish team Jigra the bestsmiley20

bloomers thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Diljit didn’t even post it smiley37he just shared on his IG story. What a gong show yaar

Just saw, and yikes. 😳. Posting is the bare minimum that you are supposed to do, surely he knows that?!

Don't these people read the feedback to whatever promotions they have done so far? The posters, teasers etc? The weird Jigra ka Devara meetup (or was it Devara ka Jigra? Can't remember) ...

Why would you shoot such a gloomy looking and sounding song video to promote this film, especially when the teaser also had the same mood and didn't generate much hype.

This movie is gonna bomb so hard.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bloomers

Just saw, and yikes. 😳. Posting is the bare minimum that you are supposed to do, surely he knows that?!

Don't these people read the feedback to whatever promotions they have done so far? The posters, teasers etc? The weird Jigra ka Devara meetup (or was it Devara ka Jigra? Can't remember) ...

Why would you shoot such a gloomy looking and sounding song video to promote this film, especially when the teaser also had the same mood and didn't generate much hype.

This movie is gonna bomb so hard.

The lyrics have josh and Rosh and needed a thumping beat with stress on Jigra.This song has been slowed down so much, it sounds strange. It probably was ambitiously designed as a background score for Alia's dramatic and action scenes, and then changed their minds and shot this as a promotional video.