Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Toh kya bolun?? IT?? It is not possible to use THEY/THEM always...address ke liye koi toh pronoun chahiye....for a long time I thought that you were a male....but recently people said you are a female...issliy SHE use kiya.....ab uss mein bhi scene create kar lo.....

and if there is nothing wrong in imagining RK and Ayan together then how is wrong to say that Ranveer sometimes dresses up in girls' clothes and that also because you put him and Alia in the same category of awards....

Tum karo toh raasleela ....hum karein toh character dheela...smiley36

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Exactly.....Bira and Ayan ka jab mazaak udaate hain ye log....then no one stands up for LGBTQ community......and here I just used an example for something she herself said.....that Alia robbed Ranveer.....my comment was in that context.......and she jumped on that ...out of context....She herself is putting Ranveer in the female category award list...that is not offensive...I guess....smiley36

smiley37smiley37

Bira aur Ayan ka mazaaak kuch din pehle hi uda tha...

Aur humare comment to out of context interpret hote rehte hain-- remember pregnancy hype wala comment, that was akin to wishing bad for unborn baby--

Aapka RS ladkiyon wale kapde (which he keeps wearing to the extent that people even joke about him borrowing his wife's clothes) is transphobic... Transphobic tab hota agar kisi ne transwoman ko mock kiya hota for wearing female clothes..

Pehle uljolool thread banao aur jab response mile to out of context o phobic-phobic chant khelo.

Master, Visa and all the major card company must be introducing this very soon.. Sales out of roof hoga, guaranteed..

Victim Card GIF - Victim Card - Discover & Share GIFs

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Well I never confirmed my gender so who is calling me a she here ? Why are people not asking me directly instead of making assumptions and amplifying conjecture ?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Was that actress RS in drag??

This is inspired 😆

Just a few days back ...someone from your 'friend' group called you a female.....I guess you posted in that thread but didn't object.....so I guessed u r OK with being addressed as a SHE.....noted for future....I am sorry if that offended you but disrespecting you on ur gender identification was not even on my mind....

bashful_moon thumbnail

From what???smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

no I meant inspire in context that it inspires me to be as witty lol ☝️
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Please tag mods to release the pronoun sheet for every member so nobody gets offended..

Having how "insider" is every member to Bolywood also helps so that lesser mortals like me who bases her posts on whatever heard or read, don't get undue privilege of being thrown with impressive but uninvited "insider" credential..smiley36

I know you keep trying to get my attention and really want me to respond, but your posts are just not interesting enough for me to reply, I prefer to engage with BI and Briahna. You can keep trying though, it’s cute , it’s giving lullaby though.
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 months ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tum karo toh raasleela ....hum karein toh character dheela...smiley36

Spot on, if they are so sensitive about thr faves then they shouldn’t mess with others faves either simple.

bashful_moon thumbnail

Just a few days back ...someone from your 'friend' group called you a female.....I guess you posted in that thread but didn't object.....so I guessed u r OK with being addressed as a SHE.....noted for future....I am sorry if that offended you but disrespecting you on ur gender identification was not even on my mind....

Chill karo aur ignore maro..

That is just diversion tactics because the thread topic doesn't have any merit... So just hang on a thread, nitpick on one thing and blow everything out of proportion..

Accusation -- Alia ne RS ko rob kiya == Fact== Nahi kiya

Aloo ne kisi aur actress ko rob kiya (jo RS nahi hai)

You pointing the fact that RS kabhi kabhi ladkiyon jaise kapde pehenta hai is transphobic but the fact that RS aise kapde pehenta hai real life mein is NOT --smiley36

Dikha hua bolne wale (aap) transphobic, par karne wala (RS) trans-idol --smiley37

Aur as usual from Bollywood actors, the thread has diverted to "attibutes" fitting for a member..

Edited by bashful_moon - 5 months ago