Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

What had been "cringe" for you in Indra?

Originally posted by: Clochette

What had been "cringe" for you in Indra?

What wasn’t cringe for you in Indra?
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I haven't watched it yet (although it's one of Ram Charan's dad great successes).

So, if you've watched the movie you can tell me what was "cringe" in your opinion and I'm warned smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheMinion

South movies are cringe!

sooooo much of an over dosage of masala that it literally gives me indigestion problems (mentally) ... too fast of a screenplay that makes u dizzy, unbelievable super natural fake action scenes, too much in your face stuff and way too saturated for my liking

Agree with you.

sharaban thumbnail

The best South film I have ever seen was Sridevi's Kshyanam Kshyanam (Titled Hairaan in Hindi dubbed language).

A film that will make you forget to blink your eyes... it is that much gripping, engaging and interesting.

Hindi films JALWA and SHIVA(old one of Naagarjuna) were the similar movies like Kshyanam Kshyanam where you forget to even blink.

ENTERTAINING CINEMA AT ITS BEST.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This is nice south song but I love it dubbed in Hindi lol https://youtu.be/eFO3y_Q7i_Q?si=wal5BM9rIB9qomd2

1274961 thumbnail

Bollywood will keep copying movies from south film industry to make money

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

The best South film I have ever seen was Sridevi's Kshyanam Kshyanam (Titled Hairaan in Hindi dubbed language).

A film that will make you forget to blink your eyes... it is that much gripping, engaging and interesting.

Hindi films JALWA and SHIVA(old one of Naagarjuna) were the similar movies like Kshyanam Kshyanam where you forget to even blink.

ENTERTAINING CINEMA AT ITS BEST.

If you like them then I highly recommend Money, Anaganaga oka roju, Govinda Govinda. All by Ramgopal Verma .

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: loginidran

If you like them then I highly recommend Money, Anaganaga oka roju, Govinda Govinda. All by Ramgopal Verma .

oh wow... I was actually looking for something to watch this weekend... will definitely see all of these

Thanks a ton 🙏😀

The problem is that we don't hear about the failed movies in the South.....for every RRR, Pushpa how many movies failed?? It is an illusion.....for BW we are getting the data for every single movie......because people like Taran Adarsh give data for every BW movie....but only for the movies with megastars from South......we don't know the ratio....

Atleast this is how I see it.....and I might be totally wrong.......but I don't see South movies bailing BW......apni khud ki industry ko bail kar lein....wahi bahut hai...