Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I dont think so. She looked fab with everyone. Also currently MD is the best looking yesteryear actress. She's aged quite well compared to her contemporaries including Juhi.

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MargaritaLover

I dont think so. She looked fab with everyone. Also currently MD is the best looking yesteryear actress. She's aged quite well compared to her contemporaries including Juhi.

madhuri looks so stunning these days , she is styled so well, in her prime acting days, she had a horrible dress designer. and she is so chirpy, smiling, happy, looks really content and always so nice to everyone, no akad whatsoever. I loved her videos from the dance shows, and the interaction with everyone.

so respectful to her seniors, her contemporaries , and so encouraging and loving to the younger generation.

manisha koirala used to spew garbage about madhuri beforebut madhuri even charmed her.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Just wanna give a shoutout to atominis for tackling and highlighting the ageism towards female actors (women in general) on this thread.

I may not always agree with you posts, but every single reply of yours on this thread is gold⭐️.

And Rekhaji's sarcastic posts are just 🤣.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

Just did some sleuthing guys and guess what... turns out Madhuri IS likely at least around 2-3 years older than she claims, quite possibly even more (as unbelievable as that may seem considering her appearance now ).

Online says MD was born in 67

When was she actually born ?

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That's because khans always looked younger than their age in their 20s and 30s. They have all aged rather poorly, and ironically, Madhuri has aged very well. I think now she will look great opposites the Khans, barring Aamir who for some reason appears to have shrunk even more.

1159628 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

That's because khans always looked younger than their age in their 20s and 30s. They have all aged rather poorly, and ironically, Madhuri has aged very well. I think now she will look great opposites the Khans, barring Aamir who for some reason appears to have shrunk even more.

Agreed, now Madhuri/SRK would work better together (some of the off screen interactions of them show that too) but I doubt that happens since they want to stick with younger actresses.

At least Aamir is working with Kareena again and not going with Anushka or worse 2010s actresses..

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

Just did some sleuthing guys and guess what... turns out Madhuri IS likely at least around 2-3 years older than she claims, quite possibly even more (as unbelievable as that may seem considering her appearance now ).

Madhuri's wiki page says she completed her 12th standard and went on to begin a degree in biology, but dropped out a few months into the course, and it was AFTER this that she decided to pursue acting full time.

But if you just glance at her filmography, you can see that she was acting continuously from 1984-1986, doing at least one film every year.

Now according to the same wiki page, Madhuri was 17 when she debuted in 1984, and shooting for her debut film itself would have likely started at least a year before in 1983, when she would have been 16 (according to wiki).

So are we supposed to believe that she was doing her 10th, 11th, 12th standard exams, and starting a degree whilst continuously shooting for films? 🤓

If we go by these dates then Madhuri was actually at least 19-20 when she debuted... and I say "at least" because it's pretty unlikely that an unconnected outsider (however pretty/talented) would have got offered a lead role in a film as soon as they make the decision to start going to auditions, etc.

So yeah, to conclude, it is very possible that MD is actually a little older than the Khans 😆.

You are right..

She was my Aunt’s junior in college and she is older.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

She looked older because she was a senior actress. She already did multiple films before any of the Khans came into the scene.

She was also the bigger star in those films which resulted in her having a bigger aura compared to the Khans.

Edited by AwaamKiJaan - 2 years ago
Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

You are right..

She was my Aunt’s junior in college and she is older.

So that's that confirmed for sure then!

Just out of curiosity though, how much older exactly? Like was my estimate right 😆?

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Online says MD was born in 67

When was she actually born ?

My guess is around 2-3 years minimum, but only @Autumn_Rose can tell us the real answer 😆