Madhuri looked too old for the Khans

1159628 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

She is a legend but in the 90s movies they did she always looked older than them tbh. Be it with Aamir in Dil, with Salman in HAHK or SRK in DTPH.

She looked much better with Anil, Sanjay Dutt or Jackie Shroff imho. Juhi Chawla despite being the same age looked way better with SRK and Aamir, not sure why?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah, Madhuri never looked quite right with the Khans. It was like she was the big actress at that time so she had to be paired with them even though it didn't look that good. People were used to seeing her with Anil and Sanjay. She had a more mature presence and personality too.

Juhi is bubbly and child-like so she seems younger by default.

Alia is going to have the same problem going forward. She's been pairing up with men so much older than her that now people won't accept her with someone like Ishaan Khatter even though they are like the same age.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I think Madhuri is much more beautiful than the khans except Salman and she doesnโ€™t look older

Festival thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Madhuri was a much bigger star than Aamir at the time of Dil

Madhuri was a much bigger star than Salman at the time of HAHK

SRK was a much bigger star than Madhuri at the time of DTPH

I love SRK and Madhuri together in Dil Toh Pagal Hai.

1159628 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Yeah, Madhuri never looked quite right with the Khans. It was like she was the big actress at that time so she had to be paired with them even though it didn't look that good. People were used to seeing her with Anil and Sanjay. She had a more mature presence and personality too.

Juhi is bubbly and child-like so she seems younger by default.

Alia is going to have the same problem going forward. She's been pairing up with men so much older than her that now people won't accept her with someone like Ishaan Khatter even though they are like the same age.

True, she always looked rather mature in her 90s movies unlike Juhi who had the cute look going for her. I did like SRK's chemistry with Madhuri in Devdas though, maybe because he looked older there and it wasn't the typical romance story.

OMG ...I have said this so many times.....when the Khans were younger....Madhuri looked like their older sister...she looked so much mature than them....while she looked better with slightly older actors at that time like Anil Kapoor, SD etc....Khans were such baby faced...all three of them...awww...๐Ÿ˜†

When Shah Rukh Khan said he was 'the real outsider': 'I was this Delhi boy with no godfather, no connections or family in Bollywood'

Who is more handsome, BTS or Salman Khan? - Quora

Sona Charaipotra on Twitter: "Young Aamir Khan appreciation post. #bollywood https://t.co/gelkaWg8Dm" / Twitter

1159628 thumbnail

Honestly all 3 looked younger than their age in the 90s while Maduri looked mature so the pairings were a bit weird (although not bad since they are all good actors).

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agreed, in fact I've actually thought this for a long time... it seemed especially obvious towards the end of her run in heroine roles too...

I suspect she is actually a bit older than she lets on, certainly looking at her in Lajja or DTPH makes me feel that way... like compare her to Juhi (who is supposedly the exact same age) in Yes Boss or PBDHH and see how much older MD seems in comparison...

Bet then again she looks so good nowadays I feel no, she can't be any older than the age she says she is ๐Ÿ˜†

So maybe she just looked mature naturally and sorted that out through fillers along with better lifestyle now, it's impossible to say haha.

Edited by Anjalika01 - 2 years ago
1003197 thumbnail

Never liked her pairing with any of them

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I find everything about madz overrated.