JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
these ppl just needs to remember that song yeh public hai sab janti hain..😆
tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChoclateLover

At least now she should have told the truth when she is out of the rat race and has nothing to loose 😳

why will she ruined her image in society ...she attend parties n belong to a society where ppl start judging other on their characters ,she is not dumb.

its smart n clever to save own image n live respectful bcs plz how much you yell women empowerment same empower women start gossiping about others character on any opportunity ,especially when ppl want to put down a women they start commenting on her character. n most r them educated women who yell empower empower.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Raj: Ye, Ghai is well-known for making most of his actresses sleep around. Even Manisha whose father was the PM of Nepal & came from a generally powerful political family had to, MD was just a normal girl from a very very normal Maharashtrian family. There is no way in hell she ever escaped the CC & she most definitely heard everything about it. LMAO. But I do agree that this is how they all are esp MD, and it's not like she would ever admit to all this because why should she.
beingsirius thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Unlike what some members have proposed, my mother always said Madz was widely known as chalu. She knew very well to maintain a different public and private persona.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
LMAO they all say it exists but never experienced it. The thing is everyone except StarKids go through it.
MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Whatever she did see or hear , it's clear she wouldn't parade about . She has children and doesn't want them listening to all kind of stuff in school or wherever.
Yes, she worked with SG but she was, it is claimed, with S Dutt by 1989/1990, and has known him from 1985. Maybe he protected her. Maybe he was warning people not to do anything funny.
Or even if not him, maybe she had someone else protecting her from this stuff.
All I read is that people criticised her for having the affairs with Dutt and then quickly dumping him in 1993. Many tabloids say Dutt was really upset for years-that's what I've read..
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^Ya that's what all articles say & there is something cold about the way she dumped him, I know he was involved in terrorist activities etc but I cannot put a finger as to why I found it cold.. I just did.

There was this article where the senior journo pretty much named her without naming her & how Dutt after a booze-fest was lovingly tracing his fingers all over her face & said "they don't make them like her anymore."

But meh, Dutt is the biggest arsehole around & on KwK kept making fun of how she wants to act at 50 so she's good to be shot of him!!
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why did people go around asking her?
Even if she did face it, she wouldnt certainly like to remember the incidents. These Journos really need to drow the line or ask better questions.
NightReader thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even if she went through casting couch why would she come out and talk about it? Especially when not one person has been named! Like Harvey Weinstein
I was so surprised that A listers in Hollywood talk about this guy but even them, they just said yes he mad advances but we didn't reciprocate. This in The West. What can we expect from Bollywood?
pakeezah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
That's like saying Ash SLEPT with Ghai so he would take her in Taal.
I can't imagine. First n foremost, if filmmakers only took those in their film who SLEPT with them, they will be bankrupt in no time! Lol! The kind of people who agree to sleep will probably be less on talent and look like lushes. How willl public accept such? They're not sleeping with public.

Maybe some sidey role walas will. But Madhuri had the looks, talent, and secure family background. She was studying microbiology in college so she could always have had a proper career.

As for Manisha, the talk is that Ghai treated her really bad during 1942 love story because she spurned his advances. She comes from an elite background who never needed to sleep with anyone to get something. Anyone who can see her film will know Ghai would never get a girl more suitable than her in his film.

In the end, it's the distributors money at stake. Her lifestyle got really iffy, but she chose her men not for their money or fame but because she was drawn to them. Some vague Husain, Nana Patekar.

Madhuri has two young boys, she doesn't want to be drawn into a discussion. I'm sure she knows men who were practicing casting couch, how can you not hear, but she doesn't want to talk about the gossip she has heard.