Search of Truth New Thread Part 46 updated page 29

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys thanks for all the support so far . So this is the new thread, as the previous thread have completed 150 pages. From today I will update here. Rules remain the same. You are free to post your POV. No member bashing actor/actress bashing allowed. Disagreements needs to be expressed in polite language. Dont try to impose your POV on any member. At times agree to disagree when you cannot reach a mid ground.
I agree this is a free forum, but this is my thread and I believe myself to be responsible for the happenings of this thread.

Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I would be disappointed if janhvi survives in this show
shruthiravi thumbnail
20/10/2017

Why are you doing this Duffer Sharma. Why are you doing this. Today I am not crying for Maya, but I am crying for you Arjun Sharma. Not even able to write. What to write. Each word you spoke to Maya is poison. Each word you were speaking to Maya was poison. Arjun Sharma Phd in telling lies. You save Maya every time. Why. Because she cannot go just like that. She cannot go. Maya thinks she will choose the date and time of her death. No Duffer Sharma, you will decide the date and time she will go, how she will go.
I had started doubting you the day you took the lighting pyre from Samay hand and gave to Saanjh to light Prem's pyre. The day you talked about what Prem had told you. Saanjh trusts you more than herself. You are her power. And you deliver on her trust. One side of the coin. The other side, fun is the other side Duffer Sharma. That is where the entire Maya lies. Entire illusion lies. Only in war you win and lose. In love, in love there is no win and loss, there is only loss for everyone. Loss of ego and loss of "I". Your love, my love win,loss this is not the language of love. But unfortunately to bring out the language of love all these words have to be spoken.

Duffer Sharma the half lawyer, Duffer Sharma the photographer, but the biggest question is, is he Duffer Sharma. The question I have asked maybe hundred times. The same answer I got every time. He is not, he cannot be. Please dont make me cry Duffer Sharma. Please dont. I know I am putting this analysis as a puzzle. Let it be. Because you can love or hate Maya or Saanjh as per your perspective. But everyone is either puzzled, angry or hating this man. Pendulam Sharma is his another name. All I can say is KT is doing a damn good job. Those eyes that gives away nothing. Simply nothing. And he has been doing it quite fab for sometime now.

AshVarna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the new thread Shruthi, it was treat reading your posts much love🤗
I have put up with show midst the sluggish script, random twists n below average performances save for Maya expecting fireworks towards the end. Guess I was wrong, all hypocrites are whitewashed in brightest shade time n again only Maya is mad n bad. Duffer Pendulum Sharma is probably heading for happily ever after with hypocrisy ki devi😡

Today i'd felt sick watching Maya😭 where is classy, sassy, bad ass, smart, shrewd Maya?? where is her much talked about revenge?? How I wish Maya kills every one n dies eventually, alas🤢

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread Shruti
I know you hate discussing about other media in your thread but I just wanted to add that today was the last shoot of beyhadh, and as per insta story, I saw Maya lying on floor beside Saanjun. So I think Maya will shoot herself in the end.

Dunno if that's fan-made, but I just hope they dont make it typical with maya realizing her mistakes,asking sorry, and die while Saanjun & co live happily ever after
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Y12 I saw it on twitter. Maya was on Arjun's lap dying. She was not on floor. See I knew Maya will die. It has to, because after she put Arjun to jail faking her death and all, there was no way out, because they took her to extreme end.
KT had told the scene was very emotional to shoot, so we need to see how they are gonna take it.

@Ash I know it is frustrating to see Maya like this. Unfortunately Arjun had not loved this woman. He had not. He loved that classy woman. Intelligent, smart, vulnerable, who was in more than one way equal to him. The woman who never stopped trying.
Y12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Y12 I saw it on twitter. Maya was on Arjun's lap dying. She was not on floor. See I knew Maya will die. It has to, because after she put Arjun to jail faking her death and all, there was no way out, because they took her to extreme end.

KT had told the scene was very emotional to shoot, so we need to see how they are gonna take it.

@Ash I know it is frustrating to see Maya like this. Unfortunately Arjun had not loved this woman. He had not. He loved that classy woman. Intelligent, smart, vulnerable, who was in more than one way equal to him. The woman who never stopped trying.

Shruti, yes on his lap sorry.

That indicates one thing : Maya seeking forgiveness for her crimes and dies ( maybe Mahan Devi Saanjh will play the devi role once again, and forgives her for whatever she did because well, they can't skip any opportunity to make Saanjh look devi.Maybe everyone will forgive her, to show their mahan-ness and Maya's beyhadh-ness.
Saanjh and Arjun beside means that endgame will be Saanjun.
And I have a feeling that they will shoot it like any typical serial ending when the villain dies, and asks sorry, no thrill at all.

I don't think they even care about Maya abuse story at all. They just threw in some saas bahu stuf.And it was just the last shoot day for Jenny, means KT and Aneri still have scenes to shoot, most probably their living together ever after, getting a clean chit sequence
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Maya dies in the office go down. If I understand the back ground correct. Yes Maya's story started in that go down. It ended there. I dont know what plans they have. But it will be too bad if they dont show what happened to her on her 9th birthday. Because from day 1 they had stressed on that. And it was on her 9th birthday she stabbed Ashwin also. I dont mind her dying. But if they close the show without telling what happened to her on 9th birthday will be gross injustice to all viewers irrespective of their loyalties.
Y12345 thumbnail
I don't know Shruti. If KT said, it was emotional, then I don't know why. Maybe they will reveal that childhood piece of story which maybe will make people sympathize with her, but then it's too late na. They destroyed an innocnt girl in the process, its not fair. And now at the end of her death, those hypocrites will realize how they contributed to this mess, and then what? Do they deserve to live happily ever after? I agree, they pushed Maya to extremities that cannot be redeem and hence she should die. But I hope that all responsible dies too..
Please not another saas bahu typical ending.. please cvs

Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Can someone give me pic or link for the pic of last scene..??
I can't believe vandana and prem are dead and this janhvi gets to live