Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Yeah shrithiravi strangely that one missed my mind while typing. Saanjheswari Devi is one possessive woman and her obsession for her Duffer exceeds Maya's at times. It is only that her normal upbringing by lovable parents did not take her on the path of crime but so many of her words and actions contributed to making Maya bad and mad. And her arrogance and self righteousness are legendary.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Who is actually the biological mother of this child? Maya or Saanjh?
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@shruthiravi, give the child to Duffer and Dusky? No way! Never! These two have already killed one child, give them one more? That they ruined one more life? Behind this two long list. Let Maya leave them a night lamp for the end and finish on thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Duffer's love. He loved Maya. Where and when? When he break Maya's nose? When he leave bruises on her body? When he choking her? When he drinking with Dusky in the restaurant late at night? When he lied her? When he violate all vows? When he leave her and child on the pier? When he choose his madness, not hers and the child? When he did not want to treat Maya, because then for him Maya's love will be less? When he destroy her image? When he began to break vows before the end of the marriage ceremony, right in the middle of the way? When he broke her head over glass table? When he choked her after miscarriage? He made her go through the death of a child. But even that wasn't enough for him. He did it again. Already on the 8th month (good, that for the first time pregnancy was fake) But he again is not enough. He makes her go through this again. On 8 month again
If this is love, then the world without such love looks much better, kinder, safer and more humane
He loved and loves only himself. Only his ego
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I guess biological mother is Saanjh, ie what they told. But many in the forum were telling it is not possible as Saajun had already failed IVF cycles.
@fragrance yes the upbringing Dusky had, and that upbringing is her white cloak. Whatever perception the world has about this woman is because of a man called Prem Mathur and a woman called Suman Mathur . The biggest blessing and biggest power of Dusky's life was her father Prem and mother Suman. But more her father Prem.

And the biggest curse of Maya's life was not her father Ashwin, but her mother Jhanvi who never spoke the truth because if it is told she will look bad. To protect her image she had never opened her mouth once about what happened to Maya.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Laska I dont know since when, I seriously dont know. But there is something in Arjun, kuch tho hai which I cant put my finger on at this point, that makes me feel what I write. Anyways just five more hrs to go and it will be done and dusted with πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Who owns the egg lol is the question. I don't know how this works but if that was Maya's own child, it would help me feel better about her passing that at least she gave her life for HER and Arjun's child and not the horrid pair's 🀒
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Who owns the egg lol is the question. I don't know how this works but if that was Maya's own child, it would help me feel better about her passing that at least she gave her life for HER and Arjun's child and not the horrid pair's 🀒

Wow! What a twist that would be 😊
I would love to see the look on Saanjh's face when she would be left holding the baby which is not hers. But I doubt if the makers would go for such a twist.
shruthiravi thumbnail
No guys it is better , the baby is Saanjh's biological child. Reason is simple, why adoption is a difficult decision for many. Because it is not your biological child. Still they are many parents who have adoptive kids and raise them to better human beings in their own way. It needs a heart for the same, to take trouble for someone else child as nurturing a child is no simple thing.
Same way when you come to surrogacy, somewhere you need a heart to take trouble for another woman's baby. As carrying the baby for nine months with all its physical and emotional upheavals, then bearing the labour pain for the same is not just brain's job, it is heart's job too. It is an effort for whatever reason Maya has taken for Saanjh.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Except that nobody will actually see it that way Shruthi. Nobody will appreciate Maya for it at all so it's better it were her child. It just kills me to think that she lost her own child and now she has to give birth to the child of the woman who married her husband 🀒
Edited by SRKLuvr - 7 years ago
Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

^^^no. That is when it was all over. Arjun should have tried much earlier than that. So Maya used to keep a watch over him 24/7. Put security cameras everywhere. Threaten to kill herself if she leaves. Did he not think maybe I should take her to a psychiatrist? Or try to help her in some way? He could have put his foot down about the security cameras too. Sometimes it doesn't help becoming subservient and bitter. He couldn't find the strength to do that. Weak love. No. He just sought an escape for himself. That is not how you nibhao Saat phere ka vachans. It's a promise to be together in sickness and in health, for better or for worse.

That's why I find Arjun's character poorly written...
He suddenly fell in love with Maya when she came to save him... Or suddenly fell in love with Saanjh with no feelings till a day before... His side of love is poorly written in both the cases...
After 3 years of leap in the beginning when he started hating Maya so passionately I thought he came to know of something may be... But when he told ayaan his story it was like khoda pahad nikle chuhiya... I know it's difficult to live a life where you are controlled to that level... But he never bothered to get help for her when he knew his wife is suicidal... Then again one day according to him ayaan molested her she became his jaan again... Like dude you are seriously confused with gratitude and pity as love πŸ˜•
I can understand Maya's character and her illness... I can understand Saanjh being not able to move on... Because it's extremely difficult to stop loving someone you have loved since your childhood...
But Arjun's side of story has always been poorly written
Edited by Ami_Vrushan - 7 years ago