Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@lepchajagat1 I was thinking the same thing about sleep arrangements. In season 2 when arjun hated maya it wasn't even like that. He wasn't sleeping in the opposite direction.😳
Edited by Lecter - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Fragrance till now heart was not seen, but that usg monitor showed the heart, it showed. Feeling is one thing, but to validate your feeling you need to see. Somehow to understand brain has to see. It has to. The whole point is what is seen. Only then you will question your motives.
@lepcha yes he didnt discuss that with Saanjh. How did the heart beat see, how it is heard, how it feels. He simply didnt. I can tell 100% he himself is confused, completely confused on what it means to him. He is confused with himself and maybe first time realizing the confusion.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Guys the reason is Saanjh bringing Maya. Saanjh was telling in some episodes back, from the day of marriage they had not slept angry. I dont know whether they were lovey dovey, because first day of marriage anyways Arjun walked out of her room when pigeon's blood fell on her maangπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and she created nautanki.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes Arjun was crying like crazy when Maya died as per photos leak.
Why would someone who hate Maya cry like that?
Or maybe he will realize his contribution to monster Maya.
I mean, sources say Arjun will shoot maya and choose Saanjh. So why cry if the so called saanjun love will be victorious? And won't saanjh devi stop arjun (maybe because she got the baby she wanted so..)

If you guys remember, this scene between vandy and arjun where arjun said that he don't want maya to be cured because he fears that maya will stop loving him. That was an emotional scene, and even the one where maya in pregnant in s2 where she cried in arjun lap, and told him to save her.
After s1, we never know what went wrong. Why Arjun was feeling suffocated? Because of cameras? okay fine. But when Maya was about so shoot Vandy and Saanjh, and when Saanjh came to provoke maya in hospital, arjun was on Maya's side.Even when Maya tried to kill Jhanvi, my point is that Arjun understood her but then again, if he really understood her, then why run to saanjh later? Cvs showed that Arjun didnt leave maya because of what she did ( suicide,etc), he left her because of Samay. He didnt mind her weird acts before, well even when Maya tied him, then how come all of a sudden, he swings like a pendulum?

I don't buy the fact that Saanjun are soulmates, people saying that even though maya has come, she can't break the purest couple which is saanjun, I would like to say that if Saanjh were so sure they were made for each other, then how come, she used to burn with jealousy seeing ArYA, and couldnt bear seeing them. Trust your love lady, if you believe it to be so true, why interfere, and take advantage of other people weakness? You call it true love, I call it fake. And, furthermore, what would happened if Maya didnt turn "evil" as per Arjun? Then Maya would have stayed with Arjun, right? So RIP soulmate. It just doesnt make sense.

Story will end where it started. Maya had to die because she is Ashwin's daughter and Ashwin died too. The system supported Ashwin enough that he had the nerve to go and badmouth about maya to vandy, and that same system supported maya when she turned "mad and bad". What goes around turn back around. Maya will die in that same dark room, and I so wish the Ashwin in Arjun dies too, Ashwin used to torture maya but Arjun used to abuse maya mentally too by going to his pagalpan and all that he did. He has to realize what he did, I would love that Arjun shoots himself too, because remember the promises in ArYa wedding with chipku saanjh in between, " till death". Oh and Saanjh can keep the baby alone. After getting trophy arjun, she wants trophy baby, so keep the baby, and and the white mask too, with her new mata Jhanvi, they can form a hypocrite squad.

I don't want bad for Suman, Arohi, and Ayan though. They lost a lot due to maya but at least they never hide behind white cloaks.

Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Y12 Prem was the only noble man of the show. Ayan, Suman, Shubh were humans and of course Aarohi she is a child. Losing Prem was is enough punishment for Suman and Shubh and I would say they didnt deserve it. Suman had told Saanjh to stay away from Arya and their marriage.Ayan well jail, accident and his kid on death bed and death of wife and mother. More than enough and he took the right decision of walking away from the mess for his child.
Saanjh, Jhanvi and VM were the 3 hypocrites, the 3 devis who protected Ashwin and infact made him a God and Maya a monster. VM died. The other 2 are still there. Of which Jhanvi is the biggest. Saanjh stepped on Maya's Achilles heel again and again making her beyhadh bad and mad. And yes if Maya was not this bad and mad Arjun would never have gone to Saanjh and the reason of going was also not Maya's crimes but Samay. He clearly tells you bought Samay between us. If you remember the 6th vow was between Arjun and Maya there will be only Maya, that is what Arjun says. But Samay comes. It is not Maya bringing Samay. If Maya is there between Arjun and Maya then Samay will come because Samay is always behind Maya. Either they both are there or they both will go πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Maya removed Samay, but who will remove Maya. Only Arjun can remove Maya. πŸ˜† that is between them. So he might realize it in the end, his ego might go for a toss and he will cry but then it will be far too late in the game.
Y12345 thumbnail
@shruti agreed. Btw, when Arjun shoot Maya will he go to jail? Will the world call him evil as when Maya killed Ashwin. Will another Maya/Ashwin be born?

Vandy felt bad when saanjh couldnt get arjun's love but never heard maya's cries? And before wedding, maya wasn't evil, yet vandy & co chose to not believe her.
Y12345 thumbnail
So on Maya last shoot, she was wearing that black top, then this whitish thing with a bandage and when she died she was wearing a white dress/ How will they wrap up things in such less time?
Sorry I want this to end this, can't tolerate this, want to know the climax scene too

@ami vrushan you asked for videos nah?

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9Zwjkz0-BY[/YOUTUBE]
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Y12 the scenes I guess were not shot in order. Maya wearing the dress she was wearing yesterday, I had seen atleast 10 days back and it was told that dress is from Jenny's personal collection which she has worn for the show. Since Jenny had travel plans they finished all her shooting where she might have been needed mandatorily and other scenes her body dupe would have done. On last day of shoot saw some tweets that along with KT, Jenny body double was also shooting. There was also a photo where KT was sitting in a decorated swing or diwan, I guess it will be after baby is born.
Now coming to how they will wind up. Even 1 minute is enough to turn the entire story upside downπŸ˜†πŸ˜† . The movie " The Wednesday " is the classic example of such upside down turning in the last 5 minutes or so of the storyπŸ˜†

Also beyhadh has so much timeline loopholes so they will manage πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

What if the bullet bearing Maya's name finally finds its target?
Though , just a speculation or real thing one does not know for sure!

As far the Pendulum goes, is he still left with any worth of credibility?
One moment he can lecture on Saanjh's true love to Maya on a KC night & another moment he can express his love for a woman who killed his mother!

It is really very sad to see these two women going head-over-heels after such a pathetic creature who is only insulting them, again & again !!

If Maya can not kick the butt of Arjun for whatever reason, at least Saanjh should slap him hard - left, right & centre!
Sparing such a loose moral is only a biggest insult to their own gender!

arjun is not a pendulum and he has not forgotten that maya is his mom's murderer. dont worry he will kill her in the end. just let the baby born. he is playing smart.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Does an emotional Arjun love his child or the woman bearing his child, when his hand was kept on her belly?
Does he hear the heart-beat of his child or the beatings of Maya's heart?
Does he care Maya by tending her finger, carrying her or shouting at Saanjh for giving papaya - a sign of concern for baby's health or the surrogate's health?
If he moves out with Maya to live separately from the rest of family -till such time the child is born- is it their second honeymoon or just an arrangement for the safety of family after Maya threatened to kill Jhanvi?
If he kills Maya finally with his own hands, is it demonstrating his love for former wife or duty for current wife or hate for his mother's killer?
If he cries for Maya keeping her on his lap, does it show his latent love or an extinguished love that only brings back some old memories of good times very sadly when someone dies?
Did Maya cry 'Papa' before mouthing "what a waste of life!" when she killed Ashwin?
Will Arjun do a Maya, mouthing, "What a waste of life!" when her dead body is lying on his lap?

Kunti cried buckets of tears when her son Karna died in the battlefield! Does that make her a great mother for Karna who suffered all through his life, for one act of that woman who chose to disown him as soon as he was born?

An affection or love that was not visible or missing in life time can never be made-up by crying over a dead body!
What is the big deal really, crying for a spilled milk?

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago