Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Come on CVs. You have to give SOME kind of exciting twist here. I'm just glad this torture will have ended in an hour 🤢

as i said, thriller without thril
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Come on CVs. You have to give SOME kind of exciting twist here. I'm just glad this torture will have ended in an hour 🤢

What can they do in one episode now ? There is hardly any scope for anything exciting. 😕
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have never been so disappointed with a show before. And I have watched so many for years. I simply cannot connect season one, barely 7-8 months ago to what the story is today. I can't relate it. How could it be so different? And if ArYa was never their end game, why are they still the montage in a romantic pose?
Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Worst writers ever. What happened to the 9 year old? I have to guess? There is so much more that I would like to say but all life would not be enough to state them.
Seriously 1 year to have this end.🤢 The only good thing in this finale is jennifer.
Edited by Lecter - 7 years ago
AshVarna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finallyyy ...the epic torture oops thriller ended without any thrill I'd lump in my throat watching JW's Maya. Gosh, this woman literally breathed life into the character, its just heartbreaking to see her die😭😭 Today duffer proved he was n is Maya's Arjun, who loved her...Its close to 10 years for their marriage and he perfectly remembered vachans...but he wanted best of both worlds and pushed maya into abyss with his stupidity and inflated ego. Maya at last found sukoon in the arms of man she loved to the moon and back. She left forever trapping him😉😆😆

Who said its happily ever after for shitjun...?? Last 5 years he lived waiting for mays's return now he'll live rest of he life thinking of her. Dusky was his aadat not pyaar n won't be ever. Dusky who bored me to death with mera baccha rant didn't bothered to take a glimpse of baby after maya was shot😆😆😆

P.S. Though they didn't revealed anything I wont be surprised if baby is indeed ArYa's.
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

If we go by chain of reactions then we can say that Maya's grandmother was responsible as had she not done that then Maya or her child wouldn't have been conceived. Yes what Saanjh did was non pardonable but that couldn't be called the cause of the abortion. She got angry seeing Saajun which was very normal but then she didn't have to punish Ayan for that and if at she did punish what was the reason to tell Jahnavi about that)? And if at all she said then what was the reason to hide from Arjun? Arjun was already not loyal to her and she knew he wouldn't be that which was the reason that she planned the entire fake murder and Mania's death. what was the reason to hide from him that she angrily punished Ayan. It was while trying to stop Vandana that she had fell so in other words she lost her child for hinding her crimes from a man whom is was anywhere doubtful of or was about to punish

Samay thing yes he left her for that reason yes it was that but means male ego well I am not sure but yrs could make some sense. About baby machine I initially thought it differently but going by what you meant yes it could be true

Yes I dis say both Arjun n Maya are responsible for it maybe Maya to a slightly higher degree but Arjun definitely can not go Scott free

No I never said they are white or didn't try to break. I mean they are insignificant no third person can break the relation of two people
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can say that all the fandoms and the viewers will be utterly disappointed with this end
We had invested a year on this show and we as viewers deserved a proper , logical end and a closure...the makers owed us at least this much.

I as a viewer m disappointed...i am saying this as someone who never shipped SaaJun or ArYa and watched this show coz it was supposed to be a dark thriller

I am disappointed because:

1. Where was the revenge Maya kept talking about...She wanted to die after giving birth to SaaJun baby to make Arjun feel guilty 😕 that's it ?

I am not even sure Arjun will feel guilty on her death...why ? Because he will live his life with Saanjh and his daughter...Ayaan and Arohi will return after Maya's death...Maya killed his mom and destroyed lives...why should Arjun feel guilty on her death...he might feel guilty maybe for a year or two but life goes on and so will Arjun.

If this was Maya's way of taking revenge then it was stupid in my opinion.

Makers could have given a very dark last phase with Maya killing her enemies one by one...at least there would have been some thrill in that.

2. Why were Saanjh and Arjun crying buckets of tears on Maya's death...Arjun wanted to kill her...Maya tried to kill Arjun...had the makers forgot the history that these characters shared...even I think that Arjun was crying for Maya coz he did feel guilty for killing her coz he is a normal being and any one will react in same way if they ended up killing someone...Arjun even had loved Maya once so his crying bit I can take into account but why was Saanjh crying

3. There was no proper closure...Ayaan was missing and I was hoping to see the rest of the cast in one frame one last time but that didn't happen

4. Ending was rushed and disappointing!

5. Loose ends like the truth of 9 year old Maya were left as it is...no closure whatsoever

6. Where was the thrill..where was a proper ending m...a proper closure

7. Maya got herself killed and destroyed lives of so many people for what ? For one man !
A successful woman who died a sorry death for a man and never even realised how wrong she was for destroying others' lives but her's as well For a man !
How sad her life was that the life lesson she could give a new born was keep the storm inside and bring it out to destroy everything...a mother who gave the first life lesson of destruction to his daughter.

I feel sorry for Maya.

8. All 3 characters looked pathetic in the end...Arjun and Saanjh looked pathetic for crying buckets of tears and Maya looked pathetic for taking her own life simply to make a man feel guilty!

So,
All we got was an illogical end devoid of any closure ! No thrill, no dhamaka , No twist but a Beyhadh disappointing end !

The show has ended with a bakwas end leaving the viewers disappointed at least most of us are.
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

I can say that all the fandoms and the viewers will be utterly disappointed with this end

We had invested a year on this show and we as viewers deserved a proper , logical end and a closure...the makers owed us at least this much.

I as a viewer m disappointed...i am saying this as someone who never shipped SaaJun or ArYa and watched this show coz it was supposed to be a dark thriller

I am disappointed because:

1. Where was the revenge Maya kept talking about...She wanted to die after giving birth to SaaJun baby to make Arjun feel guilty 😕 that's it ?

I am not even sure Arjun will feel guilty on her death...why ? Because he will live his life with Saanjh and his daughter...Ayaan and Arohi will return after Maya's death...Maya killed his mom and destroyed lives...why should Arjun feel guilty on her death...he might feel guilty maybe for a year or two but life goes on and so will Arjun.

If this was Maya's way of taking revenge then it was stupid in my opinion.

Makers could have given a very dark last phase with Maya killing her enemies one by one...at least there would have been some thrill in that.

2. Why were Saanjh and Arjun crying buckets of tears on Maya's death...Arjun wanted to kill her...Maya tried to kill Arjun...had the makers forgot the history that these characters shared...even I think that Arjun was crying for Maya coz he did feel guilty for killing her coz he is a normal being and any one will react in same way if they ended up killing someone...Arjun even had loved Maya once so his crying bit I can take into account but why was Saanjh crying

3. There was no proper closure...Ayaan was missing and I was hoping to see the rest of the cast in one frame one last time but that didn't happen

4. Ending was rushed and disappointing!

5. Loose ends like the truth of 9 year old Maya were left as it is...no closure whatsoever

6. Where was the thrill..where was a proper ending m...a proper closure

7. Maya got herself killed and destroyed lives of so many people for what ? For one man !
A successful woman who died a sorry death for a man and never even realised how wrong she was for destroying others' lives but her's as well For a man !
How sad her life was that the life lesson she could give a new born was keep the storm inside and bring it out to destroy everything...a mother who gave the first life lesson of destruction to his daughter.

I feel sorry for Maya.

8. All 3 characters looked pathetic in the end...Arjun and Saanjh looked pathetic for crying buckets of tears and Maya looked pathetic for taking her own life simply to make a man feel guilty!

So,
All we got was an illogical end devoid of any closure ! No thrill, no dhamaka , No twist but a Beyhadh disappointing end !

The show has ended with a bakwas end leaving the viewers disappointed at least most of us are.

This was totally expected. 😛
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dexter3108

This was totally expected. 😛

I know and was kid of prepared for it
But it was worse than I expected 😆
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I never had faith in Ameeta's work after she ruined D3 so it was kind of expected.

Desi Tv isn't comfortable with dark ends, because throughout the course of the show, some people even in this forum said that they want the typical jeet ki sachai( dunno why they watch thrillers then) and well, here we go, a thriller without a thrill.

I'm so sure now Saanjun will feel guilty forever and ever. Maybe not Saanjh but Arjun yes for sure.
So his guilt is Maya's revenge.

I would have wished that Jhanvi died, yesterday because she left scott-free

Arjun will always be guilty for breaking and killing Maya. Arjun, the other Ashwin.

Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago