Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

wasn’t there a venture she started off with a group of women, promising them a better future?

IIRC, it was part of the hotel/restaurant venture with Majboor which she conveniently erased from her memory once the 'Jimmedaari ke Matke' of filthy phemli started to pile up🤪

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

So many jobs yet this woman could not handle a single one

The first one makes sense cause of Pati Parmeshwar but she does not have an excuse for the rest of her jobs

In short just don’t hire this useless woman unless your a Sacred Shah in need of a Maid 😆

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anupama's professional career - in her dreams where she is alone with no husband or kids 🤣🤣🤣

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

wasn’t there a venture she started off with a group of women, promising them a better future?

Didi's that business is running successfully. That group of women are in Amreeka now setting up franchise there.

Didi sab kaam phataphat kar leti hai, raat ko sone ke baad utne se pehle.

Didi sab ko saari detail kyun bataye.. Kyun kyun kyun.

You all people are so jealous, kahi nazar lag gayi toh 😌😛

Edited by ChirpyKiya10 - 1 years ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

I honestly love how you call Anupa Devi ‘Didi’ it cracks me up every time 🤣

Edited by Criticiser - 1 years ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I honestly love how you call Anupa Devi ‘Didi’ 🤣

I know right! Sam is one of the few who understands Anupamaa…. but always has ekach question 🙋‍♀️
Radhe001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That college course -Financial literacy course to support her professional career🤣.

Half day crash landed -went to college ,danced around ,gave bhashan to lecturer and ate dibba.

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Radhe001

That college course -Financial literacy course to support her professional career🤣.

Half day crash landed -went to college ,danced around ,gave bhashan to lecturer and ate dibba.

Yes, this is an important one.

After this experience, Dawn Vely Kolej probably instituted Anupamaa medal of Excellence to award that particular student of the course who knows everything on the first day itself 🤪

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Yes, this is an important one.

After this experience, Dawn Vely Kolej probably instituted Anupamaa medal of Excellence to award that particular student of the course who knows everything on the first day itself 🤪

The history of mankind is yet come across such student. So, for the time being that prestigious medal seems to be collecting dust
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am at work and usually read forum and watch episode on weekend.

But could not stop from this writing..................

Guys I am getting old and a big struggler on a ruthless foreign land like USA all the way alone/single in my biomed carrier. Lost Mom who covered my life 100% around 15-16 years back.

I sill always cry for her. Ask God please show

Mom in dream.

BUT HERE Choti is just 8 sal ki bachhi.

She has gone through so much at her age......did every thing by herself at her orphanage

Her journey Orphanage - to Anuj and a fake foster Mom - to psycho Bio mother Maya - to loosing Bio Mom - to foster father back and fake foster Mom leaving far away. I cant even imagine her mental state.

Obviously she will look for something specially kid wants Mom and in absence of her bio Mom she will ask her foster Mom. Nothing wrong is there but

Bl---------------------y makers ---DONT make a child of 8 years is the reason of that NIKKAMMA woman's failed udan........who is basically gossip lover and talker. Basically a zero in all aspects of life.

How cum people blame that kid for her failure. My Goodness ..............................................

She never loved Choti............period..........

I believe she even didn't love Anuj................period again...............................

At moment SHE just USING Choti to make an excuse to stay back...😡😡. She is a freckle minded NOT FOCUSED useless personality.........................

Byyyyyyeee have to go......