Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: vira76

man she has sixth sense ! She dreamed of ani and jhanak wedding and now this. She is a โ€œspecialโ€ child ! 

Haa....

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: parna21

@Bold - Really?

Makers can't handle One Anirudh's jealousy track properly, & they have evils' jealousy track also??? Someone shd knock some sense into their head smiley15

we were all so excited for the jealous track! But bich me misunderstanding ghusane ki kya zaroorat thi? I thought we will get to see some nice love scenes and jealous ani. We are seeing a devil instead ! 

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I really felt for that ad guy!! He didnโ€™t know what to do after Ani insisted that he sit in the front ๐Ÿ˜› well the view was good only if she sat at the back! Yeh na j ko samajh mein aaya na ad guy ko๐Ÿ˜

\

Jhanak land mein sab dumbos hai aaj ki time pe...smiley37

Oscar_tuktuk thumbnail

Originally posted by: parna21

@Bold - this is similar to happened before also na. 'Now' ki kya baat hai?....even in Rahul's case, ek baar Srishti ne kya bol diya woh bf hai, he dint trust Jhanak when she said R is not her bf. He dint trust Rahul also, who said on phone that Jhanak & he are just best friends.

Sach mein yaar, wts the point of ruining ML character now, so abruptly that too?? It's beyond me y they had to ruin it to this extent. From last 3 days, its gotten worse  with each day & we're not done Yet. Apparently, he'll use her father secret to lure her back into BH it seems (as per forum discussion yesterday). Looks like they're gonna KILL Anirudh's character with no scope for redemption whatsoever smiley21smiley32

That srishti case regarding Rahul ...I agree with you the prob with Ani is what he see he believes that only also man hi man khayali pulav banake he believes himself only ....he saw how much Rahul tried to protect jhanak from Tejas so he assumed that Rahul loves jhanak and same jhanak loves Rahul now aage he ll not listen anyone....bhagwan bhi aake bol denge to bhi nhi ...this is y I'm now thinking that who ll clear this mess which he himself has created .... who's going to clear his misunderstanding ๐Ÿ˜… 

And on the top of it .... anishi marriage torture with family drama in hall again n again ....ab Sunday kb aayega in jhanak world.....50 episodes to le hi jayege anishi marriage me which I'm damm sure is not gonna happen....Bengali babu khud bhi pagal ho gya h or humein bhi kar rakha hai ....๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ps .... someone please confirm me is AK is here to stay or his role is over...I hope wo chala jaye honestly otherwise wo aag me ghee dalne ka kaam krega.....also uski vibe bilkul achi nhi hai in future he's going to create more mess

parna21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really felt for that ad guy!! He didnโ€™t know what to do after Ani insisted that he sit in the front ๐Ÿ˜› well the view was good only if she sat at the back! Yeh na j ko samajh mein aaya na ad guy ko๐Ÿ˜

Aur na hi mujhe smiley13

pls explain smiley1

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

What a behuda episode!

Ani checking the expressions microscopic level mein, given by J during live shoot๐Ÿคช 

Now we have to bear the brunt , to watch some forced lovey dovey scenes between Anishi ๐Ÿ˜ซ

After all this he wants the ad guy to drop her home because he wants her as the audience for the above(bold)๐Ÿ˜œ

But one thing I noticed they cooled down a little after a very high octane verbal attack! They seemed a little calm in the car.. temp stress relief after both shouted at eo๐Ÿ˜‹

When is Sunday going to come on jhanak sansaar!

Why should we bear the burnt. .

Jaiho FF button

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So guys, during ashirwad rasam, will Srishti invite her relatives especially her mamaji and Avinash ji??๐Ÿ˜

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

we were all so excited for the jealous track! But bich me misunderstanding ghusane ki kya zaroorat thi? I thought we will get to see some nice love scenes and jealous ani. We are seeing a devil instead ! 

They are just running a parallel track for ANISHI marriage and wanted to lead something into it. They cannot do that with Ani in a moral quandary over love and responsibility. So this contrived plot point of MUs galore. 

Anusha16 thumbnail

So guys, during ashirwad rasam, will Srishti invite her relatives especially her mamaji and Avinash ji??๐Ÿ˜

Oh I Sure Hope I Live To See That M Dear GIF - Oh I Sure Hope I Live To See That M Dear Amelia Mckellan GIFs

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

doobara nahi jayenge Sirji ke pass help mangane! Last episode also the ad guy said โ€œaapape bharosa kiya thaโ€ . Ani being ani just took his hands off of it immediately! โ€œI only recommended her. I canโ€™t take responsibility for personal things !!โ€ โ€”- YOU ARE THE PERSONAL THING !!