Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 days ago

Todayโ€™s bts is of the same puja thread which pandit ji tied on both Jhanak & Aniโ€™s wrist  smiley36 looks like with that they will find that Ani was with Jhanaksmiley37smiley37 thatโ€™s the reason he removed that thread I think smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Itโ€™s like the relief one feels after vomitting junk๐Ÿคช

both r in competition todaysmiley37 letโ€™s see who can hurt each other more smiley37 & Adi enjoying lovers quarrel smiley37smiley37

parna21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oscar_tuktuk

Day by day Ani is becoming unbearable.....the only good thing is jhanak progress nothing else ....guys be prepare for the next track which is Ani arshi marrige...don't know how many months it will take...oh my god ...also precap smjh nii aaya is AK is here to stay ....as he gave his card to jhanak for any kind of help if needed ...smjh nii aaya now from precap he seems a kind of positive character but kuch bhi ho skta h ...now I think its time for Ani to make jhanak jealous when anishi marriage track ll start ....ye angst nhi toxicity h honestly.....I'm really disappointed with maker ....why to ruin Ani character yaar ....they can make each other jealous without ruining his character but no ....aur abhi to bilkul bhi ye right time nhi tha to ruin his character because both didn't realised properly and accepted their marriage choro even love for each other so why to ruin any lead character before this and creating this much misunderstanding between them... now Ani doesn't trust jhanak anymore so he is definately not gonna listen to her if she ever say anything so AK himself gonna clear their misunderstanding....but again why Bengali babu believe AK also ...becz Ani ne apni aakho se dekha aur assume Kiya ....God this doesn't make any sense now after 150+ episodes Bengali babu has trust issue ....Ani pagal ho gya h in short .... totally became mad babu ....the words he used today for jhanak na ....I don't know how makers gonna justify this later in coming episodes becz now it is very hard atleast for me to accept/like Ani as ML ...this is beyond redemption the damage is already done ......ab 1-2 month Tak anishi ki shadi dekho ek alag torture....I'm taking leave now 

@Bold - this is similar to happened before also na. 'Now' ki kya baat hai?....even in Rahul's case, ek baar Srishti ne kya bol diya woh bf hai, he dint trust Jhanak when she said R is not her bf. He dint trust Rahul also, who said on phone that Jhanak & he are just best friends.

Sach mein yaar, wts the point of ruining ML character now, so abruptly that too?? It's beyond me y they had to ruin it to this extent. From last 3 days, its gotten worse  with each day & we're not done Yet. Apparently, he'll use her father secret to lure her back into BH it seems (as per forum discussion yesterday). Looks like they're gonna KILL Anirudh's character with no scope for redemption whatsoever smiley21smiley32

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Should i skip today too?  Ani still talking rubbish

vira76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Girls...our official match maker appu di suggests Chotton marriage with Mrinalini.

man she has sixth sense ! She dreamed of ani and jhanak wedding and now this. She is a โ€œspecialโ€ child ! 

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

What a behuda episode!

Ani checking the expressions microscopic level mein, given by J during live shoot๐Ÿคช 

Now we have to bear the brunt , to watch some forced lovey dovey scenes between Anishi ๐Ÿ˜ซ

After all this he wants the ad guy to drop her home because he wants her as the audience for the above(bold)๐Ÿ˜œ

But one thing I noticed they cooled down a little after a very high octane verbal attack! They seemed a little calm in the car.. temp stress relief after both shouted at eo๐Ÿ˜‹

When is Sunday going to come on jhanak sansaar!

We don't know, but at least some semblance of ANISHI marriage happening for real now. smiley37

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

both r in competition todaysmiley37 letโ€™s see who can hurt each other more smiley37 & Adi enjoying lovers quarrel smiley37smiley37

J is going to spite ani by accepting Adi โ€˜s help to pursue her career in Mumbai.. our boy is going to feel helpless and then maybe heโ€™ll throw the trump card that he knows her dad๐Ÿง

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Should i skip today too?  Ani still talking rubbish

yep

samarp2 thumbnail

smiley37After hurting her so much now Ani wants Jhanak to be bahoo of that mad house smiley7 the way he said she canโ€™t become bahoosmiley19 โ€ฆ itโ€™s clear that he wants her to be.. now along with Basusmiley37 even audience r with Basusmiley37 no Jhanak as their bahoosmiley37

vira76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oscar_tuktuk

Day by day Ani is becoming unbearable.....the only good thing is jhanak progress nothing else ....guys be prepare for the next track which is Ani arshi marrige...don't know how many months it will take...oh my god ...also precap smjh nii aaya is AK is here to stay ....as he gave his card to jhanak for any kind of help if needed ...smjh nii aaya now from precap he seems a kind of positive character but kuch bhi ho skta h ...now I think its time for Ani to make jhanak jealous when anishi marriage track ll start ....ye angst nhi toxicity h honestly.....I'm really disappointed with maker ....why to ruin Ani character yaar ....they can make each other jealous without ruining his character but no ....aur abhi to bilkul bhi ye right time nhi tha to ruin his character because both didn't realised properly and accepted their marriage choro even love for each other so why to ruin any lead character before this and creating this much misunderstanding between them... now Ani doesn't trust jhanak anymore so he is definately not gonna listen to her if she ever say anything so AK himself gonna clear their misunderstanding....but again why Bengali babu believe AK also ...becz Ani ne apni aakho se dekha aur assume Kiya ....God this doesn't make any sense now after 150+ episodes Bengali babu has trust issue ....Ani pagal ho gya h in short .... totally became mad babu ....the words he used today for jhanak na ....I don't know how makers gonna justify this later in coming episodes becz now it is very hard atleast for me to accept/like Ani as ML ...this is beyond redemption the damage is already done ......ab 1-2 month Tak anishi ki shadi dekho ek alag torture....I'm taking leave now 

great so I was right after all! Badhiya badhiya!