Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Congratulations on new thread smiley1

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

jhanak should have slapped him phir iska dimag tik se kaam karta aur bakwas nahi

Haa...now he replaced Rahul with AK, thumari hero, thumari Aditya. .

Man...feel like drag Ani from my phone screen and give a tight slap on his face 

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bipasha and Tanuja are jealous of Mrinalini. 

Whole family asks why she have not yet married...and Shubho asks what kind ladka she likes...he will finds a suitable guy for her.

Tammi says she will finds a suitable guy and it's final.  Our Appu di says,  why to search for a groom already we have a ladka none other than our Chotton...every one feels awkward.

Oscar_tuktuk thumbnail

Day by day Ani is becoming unbearable.....the only good thing is jhanak progress nothing else ....guys be prepare for the next track which is Ani arshi marrige...don't know how many months it will take...oh my god ...also precap smjh nii aaya is AK is here to stay ....as he gave his card to jhanak for any kind of help if needed ...smjh nii aaya now from precap he seems a kind of positive character but kuch bhi ho skta h ...now I think its time for Ani to make jhanak jealous when anishi marriage track ll start ....ye angst nhi toxicity h honestly.....I'm really disappointed with maker ....why to ruin Ani character yaar ....they can make each other jealous without ruining his character but no ....aur abhi to bilkul bhi ye right time nhi tha to ruin his character because both didn't realised properly and accepted their marriage choro even love for each other so why to ruin any lead character before this and creating this much misunderstanding between them... now Ani doesn't trust jhanak anymore so he is definately not gonna listen to her if she ever say anything so AK himself gonna clear their misunderstanding....but again why Bengali babu believe AK also ...becz Ani ne apni aakho se dekha aur assume Kiya ....God this doesn't make any sense now after 150+ episodes Bengali babu has trust issue ....Ani pagal ho gya h in short .... totally became mad babu ....the words he used today for jhanak na ....I don't know how makers gonna justify this later in coming episodes becz now it is very hard atleast for me to accept/like Ani as ML ...this is beyond redemption the damage is already done ......ab 1-2 month Tak anishi ki shadi dekho ek alag torture....I'm taking leave now 

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

This part was most funny for me smiley37

When Jhanak asks him smiley37 y he pokes nose smiley37smiley37 in her mattersmiley37smiley37 he was touching his nosesmiley37smiley37 omg both r hilarious smiley37 they r talking like jealous husband & wife smiley37smiley37 nothing else smiley37smiley37

Yes I noticed too

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Jhanak was on fire today smiley40smiley40 she asked him does she ever asks him what he & Arshi does when they r Alonesmiley37smiley37 he got mad smiley36 then she told same way u too have no right to ask me smiley37smiley20

Ani’s face was worth watching in the whole shooting time smiley37smiley37 he was not able to see Adi-Jhanak hug smiley37smiley37

Adi taunting Ani & Jhanaksmiley37smiley37 somebody spent night with their boyfriend smiley37smiley37 smiley37 both Adi & Ani giving each other death stares smiley37smiley37.. Adi seems like he was taunting Ani more smiley37smiley37 in precap he was so nice & talked in a decent manner with Jhanaksmiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

jhanak should have slapped him phir iska dimag tik se kaam karta aur bakwas nahi

I was so hoping for her smiley19

samarp2 thumbnail

Most of the nonsense Ani spoke he didn’t even meant  smiley7 when she asked him same.. he was not even able to meet her eyessmiley39 then y speak nonsense smiley7smiley7 & hurt her & himself more smiley39smiley7 & torture for audience smiley39smiley29

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What a behuda episode!

Ani checking the expressions microscopic level mein, given by J during live shoot🤪 

Now we have to bear the brunt , to watch some forced lovey dovey scenes between Anishi 😫

After all this he wants the ad guy to drop her home because he wants her as the audience for the above(bold)😜

But one thing I noticed they cooled down a little after a very high octane verbal attack! They seemed a little calm in the car.. temp stress relief after both shouted at eo😋

When is Sunday going to come on jhanak sansaar!

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Most of the nonsense Ani spoke he didn’t even meant  smiley7 when she asked him same.. he was not even able to meet her eyessmiley39 then y speak nonsense smiley7smiley7 & hurt her & himself more smiley39smiley7 & torture for audience smiley39smiley29

It’s like the relief one feels after vomitting junk🤪