Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parna21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Bipasha and Tanuja are jealous of Mrinalini. 

Whole family asks why she have not yet married...and Shubho asks what kind ladka she likes...he will finds a suitable guy for her.

Tammi says she will finds a suitable guy and it's final.  Our Appu di says,  why to search for a groom already we have a ladka none other than our Chotton...every one feels awkward.

@Bold - Really?

Makers can't handle One Anirudh's jealousy track properly, & they have evils' jealousy track also??? Someone shd knock some sense into their head smiley15

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Should i skip today too?  Ani still talking rubbish

but itโ€™s enjoyable smiley36 he talks nonsense which he doesnโ€™t mean.. but for sake of talking he talkssmiley26smiley26.. J was on fire todaysmiley27 & she makes Ani full insecure smiley42

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

We don't know, but at least some semblance of ANISHI marriage happening for real now. smiley37

๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

J is going to spite ani by accepting Adi โ€˜s help to pursue her career in Mumbai.. our boy is going to feel helpless and then maybe heโ€™ll throw the trump card that he knows her dad๐Ÿง

to make her stop smiley36 he will do anything now

samarp2 thumbnail

What a behuda episode!

Ani checking the expressions microscopic level mein, given by J during live shoot๐Ÿคช 

Now we have to bear the brunt , to watch some forced lovey dovey scenes between Anishi ๐Ÿ˜ซ

After all this he wants the ad guy to drop her home because he wants her as the audience for the above(bold)๐Ÿ˜œ

But one thing I noticed they cooled down a little after a very high octane verbal attack! They seemed a little calm in the car.. temp stress relief after both shouted at eo๐Ÿ˜‹

When is Sunday going to come on jhanak sansaar!

in car his eyes were more at backsmiley37 then front smiley37.. even that ad agency guy felt trapped between them smiley37

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Anything but the obvious โ˜บ๏ธ

parna21 thumbnail

What a behuda episode!

Ani checking the expressions microscopic level mein, given by J during live shoot๐Ÿคช 

Now we have to bear the brunt , to watch some forced lovey dovey scenes between Anishi ๐Ÿ˜ซ

After all this he wants the ad guy to drop her home because he wants her as the audience for the above(bold)๐Ÿ˜œ

But one thing I noticed they cooled down a little after a very high octane verbal attack! They seemed a little calm in the car.. temp stress relief after both shouted at eo๐Ÿ˜‹

When is Sunday going to come on jhanak sansaar!

Obviously they cooled down a bit cz they transferred all that to us viewers smiley7

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

great so I was right after all! Badhiya badhiya! 

i will be good bye, not interested with Arshi drama 

parna21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

but itโ€™s enjoyable smiley36 he talks nonsense which he doesnโ€™t mean.. but for sake of talking he talkssmiley26smiley26.. J was on fire todaysmiley27 & she makes Ani full insecure smiley42

Ur Positivity smiley31smiley19smiley37

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I really felt for that ad guy!! He didnโ€™t know what to do after Ani insisted that he sit in the front ๐Ÿ˜› well the view was good only if she sat at the back! Yeh na j ko samajh mein aaya na ad guy ko๐Ÿ˜