Jhanak Written Update and Discussions Thread No 15. - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Only brainy ones are the villains and the special kid appu diโค๏ธ

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: parna21

Aur na hi mujhe smiley13

pls explain smiley1

Ani could look at J thru the mirror! Chori chori!

Funcnv thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ani is not done with his verbal diarrhea..and why the hell is he calling Jhanak unprofessional..has he looked at himself in the mirror? ๐Ÿค”Dude look around where u r and decide for urself na?๐Ÿ˜ก Glad he said all the shit to Jhanakโ€™s face now..thatโ€™s much better!

As for Jhanakโ€™s giving it back, crackers did fire, but dil ko thandak nahi mili..Thoda aur kuch sunayi deti..smiley42

In between why did Pandit ji tie the dhaaga to Ani but not to Adi? ๐Ÿค” I guess Logic is not something we should ask for..like why the hell is a damn IT engineer doing there?๐Ÿ˜ก

OK, now if I am being honest, was I happy that Ani looked annoyed? Ofcourse, but did I like the scene? Not really. I neither liked Jhanak dreaming Ani nonstop without break even with costume changes, nor today. I hope they keep her professional. But I guess they need someone to bring the jealousy track..๐Ÿ˜ก we need to be careful what we wish for? Chalo we asked for jealousy track..yeh makers tho pura phaad phaad kar de rahe hain..๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚ Letโ€™s have fun now..๐Ÿ˜€

I am so not liking Appu diโ€™s role as a mere matchmaker talking intelligently one episode, then next episode throws complete tantrums for something very basic..main bhi na, is consistency something I should be expecting from these writers? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ kuch bhi..๐Ÿ˜€ Also I guess Bips ko TMW se zyaada, Thedi Dimaag Waali(TDW) suit kartha hainโ€ฆNobody can think along those lines she does..๐Ÿ˜ก

Anyway..this idiot Ani wants to say all the nasty things about J, but also wants the toy dropped back by evening..We think Arshi is the obsessed one..but this dude deserves that tag..๐Ÿ˜ก

I genuinely hope J calls up Adi and leaves tomorrow ..but I am very sure, she will return back to the drama company..or else how will they get the TRPโ€™s..๐Ÿ˜ก

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Only brainy ones are the villains and the special kid appu diโค๏ธ

Full House Duh GIF - Full House Duh Obviously GIFs

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Funcnv

Ani is not done with his verbal diarrhea..and why the hell is he calling Jhanak unprofessional..has he looked at himself in the mirror? ๐Ÿค”Dude look around where u r and decide for urself na?๐Ÿ˜ก Glad he said all the shit to Jhanakโ€™s face now..thatโ€™s much better!

As for Jhanakโ€™s giving it back, crackers did fire, but dil ko thandak nahi mili..Thoda aur kuch sunayi deti..smiley42

In between why did Pandit ji tie the dhaaga to Ani but not to Adi? ๐Ÿค” I guess Logic is not something we should ask for..like why the hell is a damn IT engineer doing there?๐Ÿ˜ก

OK, now if I am being honest, was I happy that Ani looked annoyed? Ofcourse, but did I like the scene? Not really. I neither liked Jhanak dreaming Ani nonstop without break even with costume changes, nor today. I hope they keep her professional. But I guess they need someone to bring the jealousy track..๐Ÿ˜ก we need to be careful what we wish for? Chalo we asked for jealousy track..yeh makers tho pura phaad phaad kar de rahe hain..๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚ Letโ€™s have fun now..๐Ÿ˜€

I am so not liking Appu diโ€™s role as a mere matchmaker talking intelligently one episode, then next episode throws complete tantrums for something very basic..main bhi na, is consistency something I should be expecting from these writers? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ kuch bhi..๐Ÿ˜€ Also I guess Bips ko TMW se zyaada, Thedi Dimaag Waali(TDW) suit kartha hainโ€ฆNobody can think along those lines she does..๐Ÿ˜ก

Anyway..this idiot Ani wants to say all the nasty things about J, but also wants the toy dropped back by evening..We think Arshi is the obsessed one..but this dude deserves that tag..๐Ÿ˜ก

I genuinely hope J calls up Adi and leaves tomorrow ..but I am very sure, she will return back to the drama company..or else how will they get the TRPโ€™s..๐Ÿ˜ก

Yeah, Appu's selective intelligence in some episodes throws me off. 

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

They are just running a parallel track for ANISHI marriage and wanted to lead something into it. They cannot do that with Ani in a moral quandary over love and responsibility. So this contrived plot point of MUs galore. 

I donโ€™t think the wedding will actually happen. But Socho Zaraโ€ฆ. Basu family ne weddings pe kitane paise udaye hai yar 150 episodes me ! Aur shaadi complete ho bhi nahi rahi hai. I think to save money they should just keep the โ€œmandapโ€ permanently in the house. Kya pata sirji ya Tammi ko vapis shadi shadi khelana ho , aur choton to shaadi to aa hi rahi hai! Think how much money these people will save ! 

Aadia thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

J is going to spite ani by accepting Adi โ€˜s help to pursue her career in Mumbai.. our boy is going to feel helpless and then maybe heโ€™ll throw the trump card that he knows her dad๐Ÿง

I donโ€™t know yaar.. what is the use of knowing that Dbag now.. if he gives her that letter.. then she must definitely go to Mumbai and become successful atleast to avenge her father.

Edkv74 thumbnail

I know! Kya karein! 

After reaching home he will behave like a tamed cat in front of Arshi๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™ƒ

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

This scene I am watching on repeat mode smiley42 Ani looks handsome in this scene smiley42smiley42 how much he was controlling himself here smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6SV8KJPt0H/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Yeah, Appu's selective intelligence in some episodes throws me off. 

thatโ€™s why tedhi mooh itani chidati hai! Sometimes she sees through people so well !