samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 days ago

thanks Arnasmiley31smiley36 I ignored that screaming & enjoyed 2nd halfsmiley37

parna21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oscar_tuktuk

That srishti case regarding Rahul ...I agree with you the prob with Ani is what he see he believes that only also man hi man khayali pulav banake he believes himself only ....he saw how much Rahul tried to protect jhanak from Tejas so he assumed that Rahul loves jhanak and same jhanak loves Rahul now aage he ll not listen anyone....bhagwan bhi aake bol denge to bhi nhi ...this is y I'm now thinking that who ll clear this mess which he himself has created .... who's going to clear his misunderstanding ๐Ÿ˜… 

And on the top of it .... anishi marriage torture with family drama in hall again n again ....ab Sunday kb aayega in jhanak world.....50 episodes to le hi jayege anishi marriage me which I'm damm sure is not gonna happen....Bengali babu khud bhi pagal ho gya h or humein bhi kar rakha hai ....๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ps .... someone please confirm me is AK is here to stay or his role is over...I hope wo chala jaye honestly otherwise wo aag me ghee dalne ka kaam krega.....also uski vibe bilkul achi nhi hai in future he's going to create more mess

@Bold - by this logic - He's the one who protects her the most, which means He Loves her the Most smiley37smiley37

He sent his brains to Laundry smiley37 Abhi tak wapas nahi kiya unhone

If Runak were to happen - then AK is here to stay for a bit more (if not immediately, then later). Its only AK who made a mess out of Anirudh's being. Rahul, Tejas & Avinash - none of them messed up with him this way (considering the fact that Anirudh spent more time with all of them, than with AK).

Adi is Anirudh's Trigger like no other smiley4smiley15smiley37

Aadia thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I really felt for that ad guy!! He didnโ€™t know what to do after Ani insisted that he sit in the front ๐Ÿ˜› well the view was good only if she sat at the back! Yeh na j ko samajh mein aaya na ad guy ko๐Ÿ˜

I was like bass ghoor the hi reh Jao ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธeye locks and insults.. this is Runakโ€™s language of  love๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I really felt for that ad guy!! He didnโ€™t know what to do after Ani insisted that he sit in the front ๐Ÿ˜› well the view was good only if she sat at the back! Yeh na j ko samajh mein aaya na ad guy ko๐Ÿ˜

even start alsosmiley37 Ani asking him to accompany him to talk to Jhanaksmiley37smiley37 he doesnโ€™t want to come between them smiley37 Ani doesnโ€™t want to go alone to talk to J smiley37 heโ€™s scared of her smiley37

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

This scene I am watching on repeat mode smiley42 Ani looks handsome in this scene smiley42smiley42 how much he was controlling himself here smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6SV8KJPt0H/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

accha hai ! Use hi dekhana tha in person Jake expressions ! lol ๐Ÿ˜‚  Hiba looking lovely in white ๐Ÿ˜

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

accha hai ! Use hi dekhana tha in person Jake expressions ! lol ๐Ÿ˜‚  Hiba looking lovely in white ๐Ÿ˜

he couldnโ€™t remove his eyes from her as usual smiley42smiley36 both were on tashan todaysmiley36

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sare bakwas dialogues ek taraf aur jhanak ka ek hug dusari taraf. Ani dekhte hi rah gayasmiley36

ab meri acting dekhiye sirjismiley37smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Sare bakwas dialogues ek taraf aur jhanak ka ek hug dusari taraf. Ani dekhte hi rah gayasmiley36

ab meri acting dekhiye sirjismiley37smiley37

that scene gave bharpayi of that nonsense he was spitting

Aadia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Yeah, Appu's selective intelligence in some episodes throws me off. 

I am not sure whatโ€™s wrong with her first? Did they explain her condition in the previous episodes.. 

Aadia thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

even start alsosmiley37 Ani asking him to accompany him to talk to Jhanaksmiley37smiley37 he doesnโ€™t want to come between them smiley37 Ani doesnโ€™t want to go alone to talk to J smiley37 heโ€™s scared of her smiley37

Or the Assistant was scared of them bothsmiley37