Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 13 days ago

Armaan is such an unlikable character. He didn't even show a tiny bit of concern towards Abhira.  He and Ruhi truly deserve each other, both match on the fakeness scale.  I so wish they had shown us Abhira trying to manage living, studying and working on her own instead of living under the same roof with that vile Armaan again. I so don't want him near my girl. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I hate every time a woman is on street on itv, they show, thieves and rapist, like normal people don’t walk in the street 

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

His words dont make any sense. She was quiet till she went upstairs and did not retort back. She got pissed off when he was trying to make her look like a bojh and was also shouting that he was trying to help her. I feel disgusted with such mentality. I didnt watch Ghum till end so dont know how Virat behaved in the end but I did watch last gen and the ML lost all senses after a mishap in the family. Here to Ar anyways always does fam jaap to the extent it becomes intolerable. He abandoned Ruhi in one go and he will repeat the same with Ab when the time comes. So I am scared of what lies ahead when she comes back and settles down with Ar down the lane.

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I feel bad for RP. He joined the show with so much hope. He was constantly promoting Abhimaan/Maahira. But in the game of TRP his character got butchered. Now, no one wants to pair him with Abhira. I am wondering how much more blow his character in the show will suffer and will there ever be any redemption for him. Armaan seems to have no remorse and he just angry on Abhira for defending her self worth and self respect.

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

the last times they showed Armaan angry and wrongfully accusing Abhira, he atleast was made to look concerned or apologetic. 

When he accused her of Kaveri case chori, he was restless when she moved out of his room. but he involved Ruhi like a fool and did recall how she had told him she doesnt appreciate him speaking to Ruhi about her.  He did search for her when she was gone from the house 

And eventually he apologized when charu sacchai was revealed

When he accused her in Rohit issue, he apologized for it. 

but this time he doesnt even look concerned. she literally has no where to go, he knows that but he is  still calling her egotistical. Even if everyone were to accept that as true, is he being any less egotistical?! he thinks she is badtameez , where is his tameez when he lets his legally wedded wife get insulted and makes her leave the house with how small he makes her feel

Does he really think she should be grateful to him for treating her like a charity case and making her feel indebted. once her anger wears off Abhira is going to be so hurt, so shattered to realize that she was dreaming of love, and lifelong companionship but he didnt even see her as a friend. 

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

when did Armaan-Ruhi click a pic? they barely had any actual time as bf-gf. how does Ruhi even have a pic with Armaan where they are side hugging or whatever ?!

Woh mera bhi qs thha but phir laga ki accha hia kich kaam to aaya