Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 13 days ago

Wow that Buddha find out his granddaughter is cheap, and responsible for ruining Rohit life. I don’t care what kind marriage Abhira had with Armaan but he’s right Wigwali supported her RuRoMan to destroy Rohit life. Armaan is mad, Abhira free him from that BS Vaada. Gosh is she going to Goenka house smiley38

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

How can Arman be this useless and he’s supposed to be lead.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

THIS Is the Abhira I feel on love with. Love that she showed the mirror to both Spineless Zimmedaari Sa and Ruhi. I physically cheered when she pointed out that Armaan was the first one to agree for the marriage, while she was ready to break ties and relieve him of the "zimmedaari" right after akshara died. 

I know it's ITV and they wont let me be happy and abhira will have to return to this madhouse in a while, but I wish they could show her solo journey at least for some time.  Spending entire salary on rent is such a relatable problem for anyone just starting their career. I would rather watch her navigate living on her own than get back to those vile people anyday. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

After watching Ar , I am just afraid he is an amplified version of the last gen hero. I just dont see anything good in Ab’s future if she ends up being stuck with this guy.

Ya its gonna suck if she again melts for his BS

I dont see any concern, any regret, anything in him. They have screwed him up. So hopefully she will get over he love and focus on her own life.

Hopefully like last gen, they can find a new man because this guy doesnt look like he will ever repent or introspect or realize anything.If Abhira ends up with him she will be Sai 2.0 - miserable forever.

Does he really not see that Abhira's anger is because her Mom's parvarish was questioned and because of what HE Said.  until then she was apologetic, she said sorry, she said we never meant to hurt anyone with deal shaadi, she showed she loved V as her own maa now that she lost Akshara. how does he not see that her "badtameezi" is because HE made her feel so humiliated today . He allowed people to CA her and her mom and insult his guru and the woman who took a bullet for him. she took vaada because she was frickin desperate and her only family didnt care to speak to her  when she was on her deathbed. she may have done any number of things in prior gen (i dunno coz didnt watch) but she was a good mother to Abhira and did the ultimate sacrifice for Armaan 

Barbara12 thumbnail

I so want Rohit Poddar back asap and I want to see him crush his so called wife’s dreams so bad right in front of my eyes. Then only mere khaleje mein thandak paati hain

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

THIS Is the Abhira I feel on love with. Love that she showed the mirror to both Spineless Zimmedaari Sa and Ruhi. I physically cheered when she pointed out that Armaan was the first one to agree for the marriage, while she was ready to break ties and relieve him of the "zimmedaari" right after akshara died. 

I know it's ITV and they wont let me be happy and abhira will have to return to this madhouse in a while, but I wish they could show her solo journey at least for some time.  Spending entire salary on rent is such a relatable problem for anyone just starting their career. I would rather watch her navigate living on her own than get back to those vile people anyday. 

completely agree

It just sucks so much that after todays whistle worthy episode, she will be back to madhouse. 

Pinecone thumbnail

when did Armaan-Ruhi click a pic? they barely had any actual time as bf-gf. how does Ruhi even have a pic with Armaan where they are side hugging or whatever ?!

Edited by Pinecone - 13 days ago
Barbara12 thumbnail

They did it secretly in Missouri this time while poor Abhira was doing construction work 🤣

Edited by Barbara12 - 13 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I wished she took off that dog tag called mangalsutra, but that’s for another time 

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Ya its gonna suck if she again melts for his BS

I dont see any concern, any regret, anything in him. They have screwed him up. So hopefully she will get over he love and focus on her own life.

Hopefully like last gen, they can find a new man because this guy doesnt look like he will ever repent or introspect or realize anything.If Abhira ends up with him she will be Sai 2.0 - miserable forever.

Does he really not see that Abhira's anger is because her Mom's parvarish was questioned and because of what HE Said.  until then she was apologetic, she said sorry, she said we never meant to hurt anyone with deal shaadi, she showed she loved V as her own maa now that she lost Akshara. how does he not see that her "badtameezi" is because HE made her feel so humiliated today . He allowed people to CA her and her mom and insult his guru and the woman who took a bullet for him. she took vaada because she was frickin desperate and her only family didnt care to speak to her  when she was on her deathbed. she may have done any number of things in prior gen (i dunno coz didnt watch) but she was a good mother to Abhira and did the ultimate sacrifice for Armaan 

His words dont make any sense. She was quite till she went upstairs and did not retort back. She got pissed off when he was trying to make her look like a bojh and was also shouting that he was trying to help her. I feel disgusted with such mentality. I didnt watch Ghum till end so dont know how Virat behaved in the end but I did watch last gen and the ML lost all senses after a mishap in the family. Here to Ar anyways always does fam jaap to the extent it becomes intolerable. He abandoned Ruhi in one go and he will repeat the same with Ab when the time comes. So I am scared of what lies ahead when comes back and settles down with Ar down the lane.