Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 28th Apr 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

alright! Armaan speaks rudely to Abhira saying go in, I am only helping you , so you go back inside with your bags.

But Abhira has had ENOUGH!  she speaks beautifully. Says she doesnt need his ehsaan and his mahanta dhong. reminds how it was he who forced her to come with him. says no need for you to feel jailed by any promises. I am no longer your zimmedari. you are azaad from all the promises. her outburst is AWESOME!! says i have only been beizzat all this time and my mom's aatma also will be unhappy seeing all this. 

Ruhi does dhong trying to stop her and Abhira tells her also to F off. Amazing it is!!! calls her behavior as naatak and taunts her saying last tak character nahi chhoda tumne- waah. awesome taunt. she says you are happiest at my leaving so stop acting.

As she is leaving Abhira is called by Kaveri and the old hag wants to have the last word and says you can ask for whatever money you need as keemat of Armaans zimmedari. Abhira gives her back nicely and says you arent rich enough to buy my mom ko diya hua vaada. Kaveri taunts her saying what will you do for food, how will you live. Abhira says I will do whatever needed, I will die but not let down my mom's parvarish

She says I came with only my self respect and I am leaving with only that.

Armaan is mad at Abhira throughout in terms of expressions not one ounce of guilt or shame on his face. he thinks she is making a mistake by leaving in gussa in his monologue. Vidya also looks pissed at abhira. Only manisha and madhav look upset.

Abhira sees the tulsi and diya at house entrance for a while and as she leaves diya is extinguished.

As soon as she leaves, Ruhi continues to do dhong, begging for Abhira saying where will she go, she doesnt know the city except office and college. 

Kaveri says no, she will come back after her akad is done asking for money

Armaan goes to his room and sees her empty cupboard, the stapler and a diary of hers lying there. And he takes a stapler and starts stapling the page multiple times to take out his frustration. he is trying to break the stapler as he recalls Abhira's outburst and the recent Charu fiasco. Ruhi shows up and puts her hand there and he injures it , then he snaps out and immediately holds her hand and says sorry for injuring her.

Ruhi continues to do dhong saying you are masking your hurt as anger. 

Armaan says - she behaved very badly with everyone. Ruhi pretends to defend saying Abhira is also hurt. Armaan says  family is most important. I was explaining everything but her ego is biggest.she is not practical. Ruhi consoles saying you have done everything you can for her. dont be guilty. She says we will find a way to help Abhira. he holds her injured hand affectionately and apologizes again saying- mujhe dhyaan rakhna chahiye tumhaara but you are caring for me and then takes her to apply ice on it. CRINGE MAXX!!! 

MG finds out who is Ruhi's boyfriend seeing a picture of Armaan and her which has Me and my love written on it. he is pissed at Swarna at her galat intentions and is shocked at the audacity of Ruhi. he says she has ruined life of Rohit and Abhira. tells Swarna off for hating on Abhira.

Abhira sits outside on road and is trying to find herself some accomodation and is struggling. some rando tries to steal Abhira's bag and she fights. proper tug of war happens. she beats him up. 

Precap is same as before.

Edited by Pinecone - 13 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Abhira asked Ruhi a very important question aren’t you tired with your nautanki smiley37smiley37 

Gosh she’s so fake, i wish she’ll just be herself and accept she’s a vile person 

Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

For once can they stop with this stealing / stalking /  molestation crap as soon as the girl steps out of the house ? As if man & family are the only.ones to protect the woman & she has nowhere to go n has to be bk facing insults and taunts?

Koi poocho kaveri se , if Arman only gave her accommodation & protection will they or will they not accuse him of a live in and pyar karne ka dhong and stuff ? That duniya is talking abt his rishta etc etc ? In every case they will find an excuse to blame abhira ..

Most probably abhira will land up in goenka house toh akshara ka sach bhi reveal kar hi do 

Debospeaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

alright! Armaan speaks rudely to Abhira saying go in, I am only helping you , so you go back inside with your bags.

But Abhira has had ENOUGH!  she speaks beautifully. Says she doesnt need his ehsaan and his mahanta dhong. reminds how it was he who forced her to come with him. says no need for you to feel jailed by any promises. I am no longer your zimmedari. you are azaad from all the promises. her outburst is AWESOME!! says i have only been beizzat all this time and my mom's aatma also will be unhappy seeing all this. 

Ruhi does dhong trying to stop her and Abhira tells her also to F off. Amazing it is!!! calls her behavior as naatak and taunts her saying last tak character nahi chhoda tumne- waah. awesome taunt. she says you are happiest at my leaving so stop acting.

As she is leaving Abhira is called by Kaveri and the old hag wants to have the last word and says you can ask for whatever money you need as keemat of Armaans zimmedari. Abhira gives her back nicely and says you arent rich enough to buy my mom ko diya hua vaada. Kaveri taunts her saying what will you do for food, how will you live. Abhira says I will do whatever needed, I will die but not let down my mom's parvarish

She says I came with only my self respect and I am leaving with only that.

Armaan is mad at Abhira throughout in terms of expressions not one ounce of guilt or shame on his face. he thinks she is making a mistake by leaving in gussa in his monologue. Vidya also looks pissed at abhira. Only manisha and madhav look upset.

Abhira sees the tulsi and diya at house entrance for a while and as she leaves diya is extinguished.

As soon as she leaves, Ruhi continues to do dhong, begging for Abhira saying where will she go, she doesnt know the city except office and college. 

Kaveri says no, she will come back after her akad is done asking for money

Armaan goes to his room and sees her empty cupboard, the stapler and a diary of hers lying there. And he takes a stapler and starts stapling the page multiple times to take out his frustration. he is trying to break the stapler as he recalls Abhira's outburst and the recent Charu fiasco. Ruhi shows up and puts her hand there and he injures it , then he snaps out and immediately holds her hand and says sorry for injuring her.

Ruhi continues to do dhong saying you are masking your hurt as anger. 

Armaan says - she behaved very badly with everyone. Ruhi pretends to defend saying Abhira is also hurt. Armaan says  family is most important. I was explaining everything but her ego is biggest.she is not practical. Ruhi consoles saying you have done everything you can for her. dont be guilty. She says we will find a way to help Abhira. he holds her injured hand affectionately and apologizes again saying- mujhe dhyaan rakhna chahiye tumhaara but you are caring for me and then takes her to apply ice on it. CRINGE MAXX!!! 

MG finds out who is Ruhi's boyfriend seeing a picture of Armaan and her which has Me and my love written on it. he is pissed at Swarna at her galat intentions and is shocked at the audacity of Ruhi. he says she has ruined life of Rohit and Abhira. tells Swarna off for hating on Abhira.

Abhira sits outside on road and is trying to find herself some accomodation and is struggling. some rando tries to steal Abhira's bag and she fights. proper tug of war happens. she beats him up. 

Precap is same as before.

Matlab duniya idhar se udhar ho jaye lekin bhabhi jeth ka cringe na jaye🙄. Anyways I'm happy ki atleast manish ko in dono ki nautanki ka pata lag gaya. 

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

I didn't watched the episode yet  The ar begging daddi scenes were edited ??? 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

looks like it. not even close to begging. he is infact pissed at Abhira

I think the Madhav-Armaan-Kaveri scene will be upcoming

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: parusmiley

I didn't watched the episode yet  The ar begging daddi scenes were edited 

Bhar me jaye begging scenaes. Today’s is the beat episode till date

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

So they completely edited and cut the Ar begging dadisa scene and Madhav throwing vase… par kyu? Those scenes somehow showed Ar’s concern.. but today he didn’t have any concern or guilt when Ab left.. use zyaada concern toh Ruhi ko dikha diya

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

So they chopped the begging scene si that AR can  romance with Rrohi. They posted it to attract fans so that they see the episode.  

What a spineless character is ARmaan. Shameless . He doesn't have h a oz of shame. Chi chi. Hoping downfall of Poddars. 

Pinecone thumbnail

watch Abhira bits. She is ON FIRE!!!

Edited by Pinecone - 13 days ago