Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

For once can they stop with this stealing / stalking /  molestation crap as soon as the girl steps out of the house ? As if man & family are the only.ones to protect the woman & she has nowhere to go n has to be bk facing insults and taunts?

Koi poocho kaveri se , if Arman only gave her accommodation & protection will they or will they not accuse him of a live in and pyar karne ka dhong and stuff ? That duniya is talking abt his rishta etc etc ? In every case they will find an excuse to blame abhira ..

Most probably abhira will land up in goenka house toh akshara ka sach bhi reveal kar hi do 

The stealing stuff is so cliche as if only thieves roam around India. Gives very bad and false impression of the country. But I was expecting Ab to fight back and I got that fierce Ab fighting the thief too. Hope no one took her suitcase though.

Aashiqanafan thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Barbara12

I’m not going to watch sham poddars and mb Ruhi

If u r not occupied u need to watch it right now

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Armaan is irredeemable. Even when Abhira is gone, his anger is more than concern.

And he was more worried about Ruhi ka haath than Abhira's safety. 

He could have followed her or at the very least isolated himself in room but he is more keen on icing Ruhi's hand. SCUMBAG. 

MG is wrong that Ruhi ruined 3 lives- only 2- Rohit and Abhira. Armaan is enjoying with his bhabhi. Mainly Rohit. Abhira ke saath more than ruining her life, she is only ruining her peace of mind and constantly attacking her but Abhira can give back. the person who ruined Abhira's life is Armaan.

Ruhi's manipulativeness is another level. Everyone is in shock but she has already figured out she needs to pretend to be very sympathetic to Abhira to win brownie points from Armaan and family regarding how sweet she is etc etc.

I really hope MG gives her a tight slap although he himself is a tharki budddha who had affair with another woman from what I hear from prior gen story. She betrayed the trust of Rohit and ruined his life and is immoral AF to be staying there to eye her jeth. GHATIYA aurat

Aashiqanafan thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Armaan is irredeemable. Even when Abhira is gone, his anger is more than concern.

He could have followed her or at the very least isolated himself in room but he is more keen on icing Ruhi's hand. SCUMBAG. 

MG is wrong that Ruhi ruined 3 lives- only 2- Rohit and Abhira. Armaan is enjoying with his bhabhi. Mainly Rohit. Abhira ke saath more than ruining her life, she is only ruining her peace of mind and constantly attacking her but Abhira can give back. the person who ruined Abhira's life is Armaan.

Ruhi's manipulativeness is another level. Everyone is in shock but she has already figured out she needs to pretend to be very sympathetic to Abhira to win brownie points from Armaan and family regarding how sweet she is etc etc.

I really hope MG gives her a tight slap although he himself is a tharki budddha who had affair with another woman from what I hear from prior gen story. She betrayed the trust of Rohit and ruined his life and is immoral AF to be staying there to eye her jeth. GHATIYA aurat

After watching Ar , I am just afraid he is an amplified version of the last gen hero. I just dont see anything good in Ab’s future if she ends up being stuck with this guy.

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

aisa kya hua . I can’t digest the fact the poddars don’t care

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

If u r not occupied u need to watch it right now

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

From what I remember that’s not true. Kartik’s mom had a mental illness and she did suicide or something. Manish married swarna after her death. I don’t think he had an affair with swarna while he was married. Karthik thought Manish had an affair with swarna that lead to his mother's demise. So he hated both swarna and manish. Later this misunderstanding was cleared and Kartik accepted swarna as his mom whole heartedly.There was a track around this plot.

Edited by free_willy - 13 days ago
Aashiqanafan thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Barbara12

aisa kya hua . I can’t digest the fact the poddars don’t care

If u were expecting Poddars to show concern so ket me tell u only kids and Manisha and Madhav had a face of concern and Ruhi did a lot of dhong to stop her. Dadi and most importantly Ar was both assholes. But if you are waiting for Ab to strike yhem back with their words then you cannot miss this episode.

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think makers have decided to ruin Armaan’s character completely. They also edited out the scene where Armaan was pleading Dadisa for Abhira. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What is a bummer is that after today , Abhira will be forced to return to Poddar house by Madhav's nautanki next. But atleast she will be "coaxed" and everyone will know she didnt return of her own accord but came because of Madhav ki dhamki to Kaveri

I want her to break her MS now. enough of the fake relationship

I really feel for Abhira. I think there is a huge breakdown coming. 

She trusted Armaan SO much . she considered everyone as her family. she fell in love with him. she thought she meant something to him beyond bojh. she thought he was a genuinely nice  guy - the types that never makes a spectacle of the things they do for others but just quietly does his due diligence. the types that one can always count on. She had hopes of a forever with him but she was scared if he may not reciprocate but she atleast felt like she was a friend to him, important to him that he'd never abandon her. All her beliefs, her trust, her dreams have been shattered by hearing what he said though. She has realized that he was simply doing pity, mahanta ka natak. she doesnt want to be anyones' charity case. she doesnt need ehsaans. she wanted a friend, a confidant whom she could count on in the most difficult time of her life. and she thought Armaan was that guy- she has told him she can never repay the ehsaan of giving her roof and shelter, food, etc. but she valued his support most. but today that was shattered. he was just doing an ehsaan.

she would rather be dead than be humiliated or have her upbringing be questioned. as long as she was being held accountable, she was ok- she was guilty, she was even apologetic about everything. but hearing Armaan made her realize that she doesnt need to apologize afterall because he let her get called a gold digger and let her mother and his guru be called a giri hui aurat. and instead of defending her or explaining the situation, he painted himself as some victim and majbur person. well he need not be a victim anymore- Abhira has freed him!

I hope when she is back she is completely cut off from all and does her own thing. she need not tolerate anyones BS. 

Edited by Pinecone - 13 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: free_willy

From what I remember that’s not true. Kartik’s mom had a mental illness and she did suicide or something. Manish married swarna after her death. I don’t think he had an affair with swarna while he was married. Karthik thought Manish had an affair with swarna that lead to his mother's demise. So he hated both swarna and manish. Later this misunderstanding was cleared and Kartik accepted swarna as his mom whole heartedly.There was a track around this ploted.

oh well. chalo thoda redeem hua buddha. but he did abandon his unborn great grandchild na.

He is paltu insaan. i dont trust all the oldies on the show. sab ek seh bad ke ek hai