Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 28th Apr 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: free_willy

I feel bad for RP. He joined the show with so much hope. He was constantly promoting Abhimaan/Maahira. But in the game of TRP his character got butchered. Now, no one wants to pair him with Abhira. I am wondering how much more blow his character in the show will suffer and will there ever be any redemption for him. Armaan seems to have no remorse and he just angry on Abhira for defending her self worth and self respect.

ya i am shocked. i just posted about this. Armaan was previously always shown being concerned even when he was angry. but now even that isnt happening. where are they going with him?!

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

the last times they showed Armaan angry and wrongfully accusing Abhira, he atleast was made to look concerned or apologetic. 

When he accused her of Kaveri case chori, he was restless when she moved out of his room. but he involved Ruhi like a fool and did recall how she had told him she doesnt appreciate him speaking to Ruhi about her.  He did search for her when she was gone from the house 

And eventually he apologized when charu sacchai was revealed

When he accused her in Rohit issue, he apologized for it. 

but this time he doesnt even look concerned. she literally has no where to go, he knows that but he is  still calling her egotistical. Even if everyone were to accept that as true, is he being any less egotistical?! he thinks she is badtameez , where is his tameez when he lets his legally wedded wife get insulted and makes her leave the house with how small he makes her feel

Does he really think she should be grateful to him for treating her like a charity case and making her feel indebted. once her anger wears off Abhira is going to be so hurt, so shattered to realize that she was dreaming of love, and lifelong companionship but he didnt even see her as a friend. 

You are forgetting that they have changed the characterization completely. The one in Kaveri case is no more. We should be ready to see a new angrier one.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Even Manisha-Madhav and the kids had concern on their face for Abhira, while Mr Spineless Sa looked like he couldn't care any less. Good redemption tracks are very rare in ITV,  so I honestly don't see myself shipping this idiot with Abhira again. 

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Woh mera bhi qs thha but phir laga ki accha hia kich kaam to aaya

just can't wait for downfall of this a****hole and dkp better not dissapoint we need slaps from each one of the pagal khana circus, manish and even gali ke kutta on this piece of shit bhabhi lover.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I really wish Abhira in her outburst had told Ruhi- tum toh pehle seh deal shaadi ki baat jaanti thi and thats why you wanted me out. It would have been nice if she had done tit for tat to Ruhi. 

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is it that the characterization has changed or the actor is not able to emote? I am not bashing anyone…. Genuinely asking…

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

You are forgetting that they have changed the characterization completely. The one in Kaveri case is no more. We should be ready to see a new angrier one.

why though?!

its so abrupt.

Charu issue related gussa  cant be so much that he is suddenly done a full 180. what is happening- i dont get it. he was literally unmoved, unconcerned and more interested in holding Ruhi's hands and icing her non existent injury. Stapler ki pin nahi sirf plastic body seh laga. WTF! the scene with Ruhi today was SO cringe. the way he is still confiding in her and thanking her for taking care of him and apologizing for trivial BS and not seeing through her dhong is remarkable.

literally in gangaur he was all- tumne mere liye, family ke liye sab kiya etc to Abhira.  yes he didnt love her but he knew her worth. he valued her efforts and acknowledged she was a good person

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

ya i am shocked. i just posted about this. Armaan was previously always shown being concerned even when he was angry. but now even that isnt happening. where are they going with him?!

They are just going out for TRP. The character doesn’t matter. I think the reason they posted so many BTS of the ongoing track was to get audience feedback. When they realized people loves fierce Abhira, they decided to tweak the plot. Otherwise, why would they delete the pleading scene of Armaan. In that scene, Armaan was defending Abhira. But they changed it.

Edited by free_willy - 13 days ago
CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: averma4583

Is it that the characterization has changed or the actor is not able to emote? I am not bashing anyone…. Genuinely asking…

a bit of both, this version of this idiot is more angrier and more sympatic towards lusty but fail to convey any emotion when we look closely at his scenes witrh abhira. Don't know whaty exactly the problem is but its a letdown in characterization and portrayal.