Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 28th Apr 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: averma4583

Is it that the characterization has changed or the actor is not able to emote? I am not bashing anyone…. Genuinely asking…

I dont know

But everyone who has watched his earlier stuff says he is a good actor. 

In the few weeks he has come he has done a decent job.  if he was asked to look concerned about Abhira or apologetic about how he came across to her- humiliating her and making her a mere charity case, I dont think  he would fail at it to this degree where he actually looks pissed. seems to be characterization only. because his dialogues are she is badtameez, she is egotisitical etc. 

Edited by Pinecone - 14 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: free_willy

They are just going out for TRP. The character doesn’t matter. I think the reason they posted so many BTS of the ongoing track was to get audience feedback. When they realized people loves fierce Abhira, they decided to tweak the plot. Otherwise, why would they delete the pleading scene of Armaan. In that scene, Armaan was defending Abhira. But they changed it.

fierce Abhira could have happened even while showing pleading Armaan. Both would have been salvaged

Abhira is fierce because she cant tolerate her mom ki beizzati and she doesnt want to be charity case and live where she is unwanted and seen as an eyesore.

But Armaan if he pleaded or showed some genuine concern would have looked human. its like they gave what should have been his lines to Ruhi today.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This old hag should be behind bars for torturing and abusing DILs. As always, ITV will never punish the old people as they are elders so they should be respected despite all their crimes 😒

Palak2812 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

The stealing stuff is so cliche as if only thieves roam around India. Gives very bad and false impression of the country. But I was expecting Ab to fight back and I got that fierce Ab fighting the thief too. Hope no one took her suitcase though.

Itv itself gives bad impression of the country 

That all the women is suffering from DV, Men are cheaters, women are horrible being who only want to cheat with a married man, in laws are toxic people, women have no career etc. 

ITV ne he sabse zyada kabada kiya hua hain. 

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

fierce Abhira could have happened even while showing pleading Armaan. Both would have been salvaged

Abhira is fierce because she cant tolerate her mom ki beizzati and she doesnt want to be charity case and live where she is unwanted and seen as an eyesore.

But Armaan if he pleaded or showed some genuine concern would have looked human. its like they gave what should have been his lines to Ruhi today.

i pray dkp does not throw the sister or cousin connection on us when abhira lineage truth is out, manish may be on his way for redemption now he knows ruhaan truth, guilt will consume him when he knows akshara called him on her deathbed and he denied conversation, if he took that call abhira would have been saved from a pathetic family and a piece of shit bhabhi lover. Lusty and toffeeman are irredeemable, they deserve worst punishment

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 14 days ago
free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

you are right. Maybe they are paving way for another ML for Abhira. Otherwise, there is no point in ruining Armaan’s character so much. 

Edited by free_willy - 14 days ago
Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I really wish Abhira in her outburst had told Ruhi- tum toh pehle seh deal shaadi ki baat jaanti thi and thats why you wanted me out. It would have been nice if she had done tit for tat to Ruhi. 

You know nothing would have come out of that. Kaveri would have said it is ok. She knew abt it and knew ur intentions and thats why she wanted to go out of the house and prepared the divorce paper.

Docworld thumbnail

What an epi man... Abhira ate it and walked out in style🔥🔥... Kya sunaya hai sabko... I loved her dialogues.. And she even questioned Ru's hypocrisy.. Areyy Ru madam she is not your cholmate who can be easily manipulated. Her name is Abhira. Akshu take a bow, u have raised a lioness..

And regarding Ar, makers rn dont want audience to be sympathetic towards him.. Or else they would have aired that bts only.. Strong FL is the fav troupe of trp aunties.. Thats why they r going this way..

MG also knows the truth of Ru.. I dont trust him blindly.. But unlike oldy witch, he still has some morales left in him.. Kuch to karega hii... Ru and Ar, the downfall has started💃💃🔥🔥😁😁

Pinecone thumbnail

but atleast she would have been exposed to Manisha, cousins etc 

And eventually when Ruhi-Armaan past is revealed all the pieces of puzzle would fall in place

the woman who called out Abhira hiding things was herself hiding things too. 

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

You know nothing would have come out of that. Kaveri would have said it is ok. She knew abt it and knew ur intentions and thats why she wanted to go out of the house and prepared the divorce paper.

in all this happening dkp should not brush the ego problem of this old hag under the carpet, so whoever is blackmailing her should band bajao the reputation of poddar and put it into the ground. downfall of poddar should start now its high time dkp. abhira winning the case for dev against phuphasa should be the first step then blackmailer turn

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 14 days ago