Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 28th Apr 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I dont see why Abhira will go back even for madhav's sake. she will tell him that she cant take the humiliation, the feeling of being a bojh, and hearing about her upbringing all the time. 

why will she agree and go back ? 

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

So they completely edited and cut the Ar begging dadisa scene and Madhav throwing vase… par kyu? Those scenes somehow showed Ar’s concern.. but today he didn’t have any concern or guilt when Ab left.. use zyaada concern toh Ruhi ko dikha diya

Armaan ne abhira ko rokne ki try he nahi ki . Abhira ne jo bola usse bhi usko koi fark nahi pada smiley36 Maine bhi same notice kiya he was more concerned with ruhi smiley36 

Aur naacho janmo janmo tak piya ka sath mil jaye smiley36

hobbit thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I missed some episodes, does anyone know who is paying Abhira’s college fee? Does she have a scholarship? smiley6

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Why did they edited these scenes smiley44but why smiley44why they want to show ar as villan 

https://youtu.be/qh0wcEIPn4w?si=WY8L9lHfiKGST8sU

I thought ITV loved to drag episodes.

but here these guys had shot better scenes with better dialogues where Armaan wasnt a total jerk but they still didnt show it. 

makes no sense.

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I dont see why Abhira will go back even for madhav's sake. she will tell him that she cant take the humiliation, the feeling of being a bojh, and hearing about her upbringing all the time. 

I think ar will get her back may be he gets to know or over hears there is no hand in charu kaand smiley36 or by begging ab that's only he can do 

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Why did they edited these scenes smiley44but why smiley44why they want to show ar as villan 

https://youtu.be/qh0wcEIPn4w?si=WY8L9lHfiKGST8sU

Yes they are showing him in very bad light but dont know these scene might still come tomorrow? Madhav’s showing vase etc why did they shoot otherwise? 

hobbit thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Madhav will definitely guilt trip her… :/ 

KajalRai21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Okay i loved today episode 

1. Manish and the family came to knew about Ruhi,Armaan and i am hating the fact that Manish only blaming Ruhi and Swarna please add Armaan(mujhe uski jam ke bashing sunani hai). But if Abhira staying at Goenka's is true then they are pitying at her or what. Also Ruhi messenger doesn't gave away the info about this to her dear badi mumma mujhe laga ab tak chugli kar di hogi.

2. I so wish Abhira sirf The three devils ke saath Vidya pe bhi bhadak ke jaati. Par koi nahi agar Manish ke saamne aa gaya hai toh jaldi sabke saamne out hoga and tab dekhte hai Armaan and Ruhi ke saath kya hota hai maar diya jaata hai ya chid diya jaata hain. 

3. Kaveri poddar apne paiso pe bada ghamand karti hai i so wish jaise Singhania ka gareebi dikhayi thi vaise wali gareebi Poddar ko bhi dikhaye. Imagine Kaveri poddar living in a jhopda hayee dil ko itni khushi sirf imagine karne par dekhne par kya hoga 

4. Now let's be serious i think Armaan is attracted to Abhira. Okay before you guys start let me say why i think so i can be wrong but still see Armaan stapler and diary scene where he tries to break stapler i think somewhere he is thinking or feeling for Abhira uske dimaag mein Abhira kaha hogi kaisi hogi sab chal raha hain but as you know banda family and gussa and ego ke haatho majboor hain woh nahi jayega and issi baat se woh frustrated hain. I think they have changed Armaan character from calm to angry young man. But again no he was, is ,wrong no doubt about it. So I'll also bash him. Armaan poddar you are everything what an ideal husband shouldn't be. (See i can be wrong with my theory but just how the news circulating of him being in love just tuka maar rahi hu)

Last main Abhira tod gayi Armaan se liya vaada, jab Rumaan ka sach aayega samne dono ka bajega band baaja.😁😁😁😁😁

Edited by KajalRai21 - 1 months ago

yeah she should not come back at any cost unless that old hag fall to abhira knees after the blackmailer stuff, I sincerely hope madhav stays true to his word of leaving the house and vidya the girgit after baby sa refuses to return to the circus house

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 1 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I thought ITV loved to drag episodes.

but here these guys had shot better scenes with better dialogues where Armaan wasnt a total jerk but they still didnt show it. 

makes no sense.

I still not getting it why they didn't air in the episode . I love see firence ab .. but ML should also grow. Eventually with her ..damm he stayed with her 9 months he does and will have consern but today episode they showed him as villan why why why smiley44