Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

in all this happening dkp should not brush the ego problem of this old hag under the carpet, so whoever is blackmailing her should band bajao the reputation of poddar and put it into the ground.

I think the blackmailer will have its story and Kaveri will not be able to hide her deeds.

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I think the blackmailer will have its story and Kaveri will not be able to hide her deeds.

thahatsu, her so called two-faced image of andar kuch aur and bahar kuch aur should come out, enough of her antics pratistha parampara bullshit

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I really want to see Armaan grovel and NOT be forgiven by Abhira. tab milegi kaleje ko thandak. 

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I really want to see Armaan grovel and NOT be forgiven by Abhira. tab milegi kaleje ko thandak. 

This type of ego anger makes still sense after some time they have spent in marriage and when creatives use these ways to degrade ML . But why at this stage ? And we know that this is the ML that has been assigned to Fl ( atleast in next couple of yrs)

Wese toh itna sense dikhayenge nahi

As typical FL bechaari gareebi mein jee rahi hain without ML and have to return back to toxic Poddars. 

But if Madhav actually treated Abhira like his daughter itni bezaat Abhira kabhi nahi hoti. 

Also he is Police wala 

He definitely gets HRA or even house. 

If he really wanted to help Abhira they could show he goes to his department and talk about getting the flat and making her stay there, it would be save, electricity and water bill mein bhi concession milega. 

In this way so called Poddars ki madad ke bina she can live 

But nahi the so called Madhav Papa apni so called beti ko toxic and abusive house mein wapas laayenge bcoz apparently he loves her like his daughter. 

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

This type of ego anger makes still sense after some time they have spent in marriage and when creatives use these ways to degrade ML . But why at this stage ? And we know that this is the ML that has been assigned to Fl ( atleast in next couple of yrs)

Itni jaldi toh Lost Ganja ka ML bhi nahi gira tha. 

hobbit thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

There’s no consistency in how Armaan behaves with Abhira. When Abhira went to guest room once, he was so worried and now when she’s left the house, he doesn’t give a shit. 

The makers have ruined the show, now im wondering if they’re planning to bring someone else for Abhira.
I never thought I’d say this but I prefer the cry baby Armaan 1.0 💀 (they made changes to Armaan’s character when they replaced Sheh, now it feels like Armaan doesn’t even like Abhira as a friend and it is difficult to feel anything for him. I also don’t see the chemistry TBH) 

Edited by hobbit - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Man only thing missing in today epi was  I really wish Abhira had told ruhi "tumne mujhe accuse kiya of hiding Charu's affair. what about you hiding the matter of deal shaadi from family for months together that Armaan informed only you and no one else in his family. And telling Armaan too that- you hid the deal shaadi from your family, I wanted to tell them but you forbade me and now you think I am wrong for hiding Charu affair- waah reh hypocrisy.

But she is not that person. she is not spiteful. she just gives it back fiercely but has dignity in her behavior even in anger. she actually still thinks these 2 awful immoral people are genuinely just friends and respects that too. she would never take potshots at Ruhi for keeping someones secret because the person requested her and took her in confidence.

but I personally dont think Armaan Ruhi deserve any consideration from Abhira.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Girl forget swabimaan, Abhira is too overrated, you should’ve taken it for living in that toffee zoo. Especially you had to endure Charu pyar and Kajal finally getting a full dialogue just to curse you smiley44

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why did they edited these scenes smiley44but why smiley44why they want to show ar as villan 

https://youtu.be/qh0wcEIPn4w?si=WY8L9lHfiKGST8sU