Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

What!!!! What happened to the "We are pregnant" on the mirror?

Again same precap ☠️

Per spoiler Ab gonna wipe off the announcement on the mirrorsmiley7. We are not getting pregnancy reveal till next week I guess
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Bingo even I think so….. there will be some hidden truth about this new family and Ab gonna discover and they will break rishta and blame comes on Ab. Rinse and repeat🙄

They seems very nice to be real. Even agreeing to Charu work and all. Maybe they secretly won’t let her work after marriage but till marriage they’re pretending to be nice and all - which Abhira will find out soon

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Visszz

Waise charu ka honewalaa sasurji ka fixed expression hai ya woh kisi baath pe gussa hai ???

I was wondering the exact same thingsmiley37

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Vidya is taking zabardasti responsibility of charu's wedding & finalizing engagement date.

Yeh shaadi hogi hi nahi, abhira hone nahi degi. There will be some secret, abhira will reveal it. Vidya ka drama fir 15 mins & shaadi cancelled

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Atp 70% of my encouragement for watching this show comes from this forum. Happy to be of service and ensure that you are never truly out of this mess 🙏🏾smiley36IMG_20241011_163425.jpg

The Charu ko dekhne aayi champu family ke Saath Abhira ka koi kaand tho confirmed Hai...that pallu scene and entry scene with phuphu's confirmed it...the boy is here to stay for Charu for a while to come smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I was wondering the exact same thingsmiley37

Kuch din ke mehman hai😂 jhel lo behena….. Ab coming in full swing to bhagao them smiley37

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Per spoiler Ab gonna wipe off the announcement on the mirrorsmiley7. We are not getting pregnancy reveal till next week I guess

If we get ghoomer for Charu's shadi before pregnancy reveal. The writers will stub their toe real hard on their own office furniture ☠️

Next time in SPA, yrkkh should get worst precap making award. (Too delayed from actual scenes)

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

But he is looking like an abusive husband here smiley9

IMG_7122.jpeg

Please turn Madhav into abusive husband. Ya toh Inka extr marital affair karwa do
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Hey Helloa black and white photo of a woman asking if she forgot

Abhira is pregnant cause those two were behaving like dogs in heat. They proven one can be angry but it doesn't stop what matters when they go to bed smiley44

Haan, toh main mana kahaan kar rahi hoon. But lagta hai that Abhira feels use choot ki bimaari ho gayi hai, toh there is a high chance till she tells him about her pregnancy, she isnt going to let him near her.

And once she tells him, if we go by legacy heroes, he isn't going to come near her for the fear of harming her or the baby - dono surat main nuksaan sirf humara hoga smiley44

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Charu's prospective sasuma "Poddars ka naam itna baada hain ki uskey samney Bhansal yaad nahi raheta"

Khoon kab khaulega tera sanju. PF to BF mai convert karney ka time aa gaya hain smiley22

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 2 days ago