Ishna21 thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

I have a theory The real villain of this season is Vidya whose been playing the long game, the show they keep saying Vidya is upset Armaan didn't listen to her so she's turning negative but I don't think that's true. I think this is her true face. The only time she's loved Armaan was when she thought Rohit was dead.

When DadiSa went for Ruhi's Rishta she brought up Armaan but didn't fight that he should be married first. I feel like she was playing a character of a good step mom. Anytime she said what about Armaan she knew Dadi Sa would speak in Rohits interest. Now that Dadi Sa is no longer favouring Rohit, Vidya has no use being good to Dadi Sa. Which is why she's disregarding her.

When Rohit died she admitted to her husband that she never loved Armaan and Rohit was her real son and now she lost him. She admitted she only cares for Rohit.

With Rohit gone she focused her energy on Armaan and fought for him and Abhira against Dadi sa, even then she didn't cross bounds for Abhira. It was tame fighting with potential for a patch up. Once Rohit was back, Vidya lost interest in Armaan, she was no longer fighting for him, she had her real son back. I think Vidya wants Armaan to be alone and in her control doing things for Rohit. Abhiras infertility was an excuse to keep Armaan alone, Vidya knew he wouldn't marry anyone else. But when he didn't listen she realized he was no longer under her control so she wanted him out. He wasn't her slave anymore. Once Dadi Sa told her Rohit wasn't getting the business anymore she lost use for Dadi sa as well. I think she's done acting and is showing her real face now.

I really hope Armaan and Abhira realize that her love was never real. Abhira should say something like 'my mom gets upset at me but would never treat me like yours does'

If there's redemption, Vidya should have to earn his love. I don't want this to be a Vidya forgives or forgets type of thing, but her actively getting Armaans forgiveness and recognizing that she's an evil step mom who deprived Armaan of love so she could manipulate him to do everything for her useless son.
Abhira should help Armaan see this, she had a good mom.

I hate how desperate they show her when she's had a health family relationship. She says Akshara was enough for her but is acting so desperate now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 days ago
This....this is my exact thoughts....and tbh, this is how show should go...but I doubt makers go this way...but if they did this track has so much potential...
Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The real villain is abheera , usko apne hisaab se hi saas mili hai. Abheera got the mil she deserved.

Ishna21 thumbnail
Why? What has she done?
Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

The real villain is abheera , usko apne hisaab se hi saas mili hai. Abheera got the mil she deserved.

Koi nhi abhira kam nhi hei aukat us saas ko acche se dekh degi lol 🤣

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu234

Koi nhi abhira kam nhi hei aukat us saas ko acche se dekh degi lol 🤣

Abhi toh phil haal abheera audience ko dikha rahi hai apna cringe jhoola ddp .

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Abhi toh phil haal abheera audience ko dikha rahi hai apna cringe jhoola ddp .

Abhi chup hei aage acche se degi lol 🤣 starting se show dekha toh samaj aata. Chuhi matashri karke chillati hei voh cring nhi hue lagta hai but abhira agar apne sadness dekhaye toh voh cring heu voh.lol 🤣