Poll

Whom Vidya mata always loved unconditonally?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 days ago

Whom did Vidya mata ever love unconditonally?

Maa Sa:

Maa saa is her "maa" till the time KP blindly supports her. If Maa Saa supports anyone against her or if maa saa sides with a person she hates. Her ego gets bruised & that's the situation when she calls out maa saa for being unfair. If someone else is given more importance than her, she will keep opposing her "maa" by words and actions. But her children can't dare to oppose her decisions. Because she is the only maa with mamta who wants best for her children. Vidya has the right to keep whining when KP's priorities are different from her priorities.

"Maa saa maine apko apni maa mana" "Mujhe nahin pata tha aap bhi saas niklain gi" "Maa saa ab aap mujhse pehle jaisa pyaar nahin kartin" "Maa sa aap ney Abhira ko kaise mujhse upar rakha?"

When Vidya mata decided to disown Ar-Ab she didn't take maa saa's opinion into consideration. After hearing about Ro-Ru pregnancy news, she didn't let her maa saa perform aarti first. She is rebelling against her "maa" who put her above her son Madhav. Being a hypocrite she can betray maa, but her children can't betray her, or oppose her decisions no matter how unreasonable she is.

Rohit:

Vidya believed Rohit was dead without witnessing his dead body or without finding any traces of his dead body anywhere. Rohit will be preferred the most till the time he is around her. Rohit is preferred over Armaan, when he is strengthening her position and power in PH. Right now she is "using" Rohit to punish Armaan. How many times she fed adult Rohit by her hands before? How many times she was shown to give Rohit a head massage before? She loves Rohit the most being her ladla beta. But if her gestures were "pure motherly" then where were these gestures when Rohit returned?

If she loved Rohit unconditionally she wouldn't have used her son to punish her stepson for going against her wishes. If her being overly generous, protective, caring & loving towards Rohit or Ruhi didn't have a motive to hurt Ar-Ab (to make them realize what they are missing) only then her love could be termed unconditional. Did she care to own up to her decision, that she proposed Ar-Ru marriage alliance to KP instead of Armaan? No, because Rohit would've felt betrayed by his mother and she couldn't tolerate him going against her. Being selfish she was fine with Armaan taking the brunt of it all instead of her.

She let, infact pleaded infront of Ruhi, to give her relationship with Rohit a second chance, knowing that, Ruhi loved Armaan even then. Even if she didn't know about Ruhi's intentions or her being disloyal towards Rohit all along, atleast she was aware of Ruhi's feelings for Armaan. Vidya also knew Rohit was willing to divorce her and it would've been a better decision that time. Whenever Vidya mata would get to know that her pyaari dulari DIL Ruhi (her choice for Rohit), dressed up like Abhira for Armaan to get married to him despite being Rohit's wife, would mata be proud of her decisions?

Armaan:

Vidya-Armaan always shared a "give & take" kind of stepmother-son relationship. I couldn't remember Vidya mata loving Armaan unconditionally (in Rohit's presence) or preferring Armaan over Rohit by her actions & not by her hollow words. Can't recall any incident other than Ar-Ru's marriage alliance (when Rohit was presumed dead). I never saw her defending Armaan the way any mother would, whenever her son would be termed paraya, sutela, ganda khoon or whenever he was physically and emotionally abused by his own family members.

Could Vidya mata ever feel pain of child Armaan whenever he felt like a stranger in his house, made to feel indebted to them? Why isn't Rohit indebted to his family for their love? Because he always had a right to be loved and accepted without conditions, whereas Armaan was an unwanted illegitimate child (illegitimate according to Poddar's definition). But who let KP differentiate between Rohit and Armaan? Madhav and Vidya both are responsible for it, being Armaan's legal guardians, they never opposed KP gaslighting innocent child Armaan making him believe that his mother (Shivani) is the reason behind Vidya's pain, Vidya-Madhav & Madhav-KP's discord.

Vidya mata right now is somewhere behaving like characters Nitya Nanda & Romola Sikand. Even when Vidya was so called positive character, she disrespected women in general "kaisi larki ho tum" ,"kaisi aurat thi tumhari maa" (now I'm imagining her reaction over Ruhi's disloyalty). She character assassinated dead Akshara, when deal marriage truth was revealed (though Akshara wasn't aware of deal marriage & nobody clarified it that time). Vidya even when her approach was positive or she shared a good bond with Armaan and Abhira, was never Nandini of K3G (if that's what few think she is) Nandini herself was 'infertile" (she couldn't conceive for 10 years), so she adopted a child from orphanage but according to Vidya mata "Infertile women are embodiment of doom and can't even roam around pregnant woman". Adoption from orphanage can never be an option for her stepson and DIL. She is still not satisfied by cursing Ar-Ab, humiliating them, using Rohit-Ruhi to hurt them at any opportunity she got, from past 3 past months? When will her revenge fire be extinguished?

Madhav:

Her love for Madhav was never even once unconditional. She accepted the symbol of her husband's "supposed betrayal" but kept reminding Madhav that she did a huge favor by accepting his dhoke ki nishaani (Madhav's son from his first wife is termed dhoka by Vidya mata smiley44). If she loved Madhav unconditionally, she might have understood that Shivani, will always be a part of Madhav's memories but she can't be a part of his life. It was the only way their relationship could have flourished without bitterness but she didn't, as her ego didn't allow her to stop competing for Madhav's love with a dead woman. Yes, it's impossible for a wife, not to feel resentment towards useless absent husband and father like Madhav. If loveless marriage was suffocating her, divorcing Madhav was better than being maa saa's puppet, making efforts to please her meanwhile resenting Madhav and his dhoke ki nishani deep down.

Vidya always put her ego & selfish reasons first while claiming to have sacrificed the most. KP like characters are more calculative in approach. They can be menacing but atleast they are clear in their priorities & perspectives. Vidya mata's priorities were never clear or based on pure love. Her priority has been her illusion that she is the synonym of perfection. "You are a perfect DIL who is loved by her MIL more than her children", "You are a perfect eldest DIL of Poddars who kept the family together", "You are a perfect mother who deserved to be treated like a goddess because you raised your stepson & loved him even if it was conditional love".

But being yrkkh's "mahan maa", Vidya mata is going to be defended by dialogues like "maa toh humari khushi hi chahti theen" "Maa aap humari maa ko galat mat kahain" that's for sure. If leads are given such dialogues it will be a mockery of sensitive issues like infertility.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 15 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

she loved herself...and more than that ...her ego...😂 jisko armaan ne arbhira ko chun kar choor choor kar diya hai...😂

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: India_TV

she loved herself...and more than that ...her ego...😂 jisko armaan ne arbhira ko chun kar choor choor kar diya hai...😂

Itna choor kar diya keh mata apna mansik santulan kho baithi? smiley36

Edited by ShadowImbue - 14 days ago
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Why there is no option "herself"?

She loved maasa because she will get all the privilege of fav bahu

She loved madhav because She is tied to poddar house becoz of him only.

She loved Armaan becoz there is no way she can keep her husband to herself.

She loved Rohit may be she loves him as he is her son but the moment he die,she replace with Armaan not even grieve for Rohit.She was happily gifting Rohit's wife to Armaan.She showers love on Ruhi even after knowing she cheated Rohit.forced Ruhi on Rohit after he came back.

I really think it's either she herself or Ruhi.

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

I think Shivani. She took Shivani’s child and raised him so that she could be closer to Shivani and her memories

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I think Shivani. She took Shivani’s child and raised him so that she could be closer to Shivani and her memories

no ..she took her revenge on shivani through shivanis son. She raised him,to,be vulnerable man , still craving a mothers love and destroying his other relationships in the process..
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I was being sarcastic re smiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I was being sarcastic re smiley36

yeah I know you’re being sarcastic 😂..vidya hates even dead shivanis guts
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Without doing so much drama of the whole world is deprived of Armaan’s child (as if she cares!smiley6) she could have said Armaan stopped being my pet and I don’t want this sautella beta in the house.

Armaan would have gotten a better closure in his life.

I don’t know who she loves and I think no one, but she hates Shivani and anything related to her. It would have been justified if she didn’t pretend to love Armaan and also made baby with her Madhav ji.

Edited by leafy2022 - 14 days ago