Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yeah they can show something unique .. if Vidya really cares that her son should have a complete family then she should be the surrogate for Armaan n Abhira’s baby

And I don’t think Abhira has done anything wrong . DKP has mocked the families dealing with infertility..literally every actor / cast who is acting out this script should be shamed ..

I really feel Abhira should leave Armaan .. mental wellbeing is more important than kids or family

If Vidya is getting triggered just seeing her and Armaan together .. and Armaan is badly effected by that .. the only sensible solution to this is she leaving Armaan and walking out of this marriage..

Telling him I warned you you will regret this .. maybe you didn’t .. but I really regret marrying you and wasting so much of my lifetime with you ..

Her mother would have done that

does vidya still have a uterus ..’🙄I don’t think old duck vidya can bear labour pains..maybe they’ll,have to do a Caesarean section… but anyway..abhiras baby should not come out of that vile woman’s womb 🤨
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

does vidya still have a uterus ..’🙄I don’t think old duck vidya can bear labour pains..maybe they’ll,have to do a Caesarean section… but anyway..abhiras baby should not come out of that vile woman’s womb 🤨

If vinu could come out of pakhi didi .. ( there we go back to where it all started ) then vidya can be a true mommy to armaan .. if she decides to be surrogate for her grandchild