Poll

Will Abhira take the job offer at Poddar firm?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

You guys can’t vote? I haven’t done anything. Khaya piya kuch nahi. Glass toda 12 aana. smiley36

Btw people can delete posts? I thought it is not possible on IF. What sorcery is this?

No I couldn’t vote and I was so disappointed ☹️ thats why go create new onesmiley36……. I haven’t deleted but I guess its a bug because of which you are now trapped
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Because afaik you can’t delete your own posts but I remember there was one member nja on lost forum who could not just delete her own post but also delete others replies if they have posted in her topic. No one else could do that. I thought that was really cool

I saw this happen after a long time now. The OG post maker pinecone could delete her topic and even other replies. Wonder what’s the connection?

Can anyone else do that?

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Mujhe toh yeh saajish lag rahi hau by dadisa

Abhira will take the job .. and Kaveri will give her better cases than Armaan .. so that pati patni me jhagra ho jaye

Armaan is already cribbing about me time from

Abhira looks like uska shower scene me kuch nahi hoga ..

And then Tada abhira will be pregnant.., and then Armaan will tell her stay at home and help maasa

Kaveri ka prenup solved

Seedhi si baat hai…. Ab dadi ki ego per bann aayee hai… ki how can Vidya take decisions without my permission…. and how can armaan listen to her…. Authority hill gayee Kaveri ki…To she wants sbhira in her party!!!

Jaise dushmsn ka dushmsn dost.., ease gusse Hui bahu ki gussa Hui Bahu… humari party!!😃😃

Sab ego play hai….😃

Edited by India_TV - 22 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Because afaik you can’t delete your own posts but I remember there was one member nja on lost forum who could not just delete her own post but also delete others replies if they have posted in her topic. No one else could do that. I thought that was really cool

I saw this happen after a long time now. The OG post maker pinecone could delete her topic and even other replies. Wonder what’s the connection?

Can anyone else do that?

Matlab the OG maker of this post is Ma’am ?

Can anyone else do that?

I am telling you IF biggies has eyes 👀 on yousmiley37 just like Ru has eyes on ArSasmiley36
nutmeg7 thumbnail

It is some user pinecone. I replied in her topic and now suddenly I saw I have become the topic maker. Maybe some glitch. Must inform the admins of IF smiley2

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

It is some user pinecone. I replied in her topic and now suddenly I saw I have become the topic maker. Maybe some glitch. Must inform the admins of IF smiley2

looks like the user has been vested with admin powers..I mean if they can remove themselves and make poor you the topic maker ..admin powers ya super powers smiley37
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Poddar firm ki toh Abhira ney neev nahi hilani thi? smiley36 I just wish to see Abhira vs Armaan in court chahe jaise bhi ho smiley9

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

looks like the user has been vested with admin powers..I mean if they can remove themselves and make poor you the topic maker ..admin powers ya super powers smiley37

maybe the user is a admin or something of other forums and hence has such powers😂

Hello...

I think its the Trump card by kaveri. She is planning to separate Armaan abhira by creating professional differences. Into bas shaadi break karni h by hook or by crook.smiley34