Poll

Who is the best saas across generations ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 11 days ago

Time for another poll..let’s give some awards of our own ..!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

None😬😬😬

I vote for Rajshri smiley42

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

None😬😬😬

I vote for Rajshri smiley42

she’s not the FL’s saas ..that’s why I didn’t include her ..but yeah ..she is a sweetheart !
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

she’s not the FL’s saas ..that’s why I didn’t include her ..but yeah ..she is a sweetheart !

I think best is not a suitable word unfortunately as every mil has her ups and downs that's why I personally think better would be better word.

Just my pov no offense.smiley27

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

I think best is not a suitable word unfortunately as every mil has her ups and downs that's why I personally think better would be better word.

Just my pov no offense.smiley27

there can be best among the worst you know lol..

I was just following the SPA award categories

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Every generation the Saas gets worse 🙃

Who voted for Vidhya re

Reveal yourself 🔫

Edited by Shineeeee - 11 days ago

I think every generation came like a Era end of an story is beginning of new era.

17 years ago out society was that kidn of so the saas was also that kind in rishta.

Then In generation 2 saas's were upgraded from old thinking to link between 2 generation first generation and third generation(Mimi and Kittu simply means)

So swarna was modern saas who accept changing i nnature and all.

Then It came 2021 where Manjiri came,she was best Mother in law because she accepted whole changes in generation and time and dedicated all her time to her family and instead saas she would got best mother award also.She took care of an orphan child(Neil) and later after knowing the truth she did not stopoving her.And she also love same to Abhi.

She took his first priority to love equally to both her sons not partially instead she also love her nephew's and neice equally like her children and she was the one who took care of Akshara and Arohi liek no one else like her own child, despite their mother i nlaw and takes stand for them when needed.

But Vidya is 2024 tik tok world saas who does sautela,Step som etc things and did same partiality with her daughter in law.

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Best saas award goes to akshara sharma who thankfully died before causing death to armaan and his family. Bahut ehsaan kiya usne armaan par.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Manjari was a very good saas to Arohi..because she was the girl, she chose for her elder son and she liked....but he didn’t marry her…his younger half brother did,.and Manjari,and Arohi had a very good relationship.. for many years even long after her second son had died…so I think she was the best saas..

Edited by Indira1211 - 11 days ago