Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Well done Garvita..anyway now it’s loud and clear that Ruhi is just a supporting actor!

edited for mocking fans

She just came shouldn’t the previous actor get the award

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

So Garvita is a supporting actor and not one of the lead as per the awards?. There are many articles floating around by C-grade portals saying the show will shut down,producers received notices from the channel and all ? but here it seems to be the show is most popular and receiving awards ? smiley42

Abhira Sharma’s show is rocking.

ABHIRA SHARMA!!!!! what a character......bhad mein gayee poddars and goenkas....ABHIRA AKSHARA SHARMA.....saari jagah woh hi chayee hai...😂

Ruhi, not even a PL???😂

badi nainsaafi hai...😂 but her character is quite evil....and except similar kind of manipulation and lies kuch aur hai nahi......

1179250 thumbnail

International award dombivali mein

International kya hai isme lol

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I am proud that garvita got award just after joining within 2 or 3 months back smiley1 i feel bad that manish has not got any award he deserves it as he gave his sweat and blood to the show and was been part of the show from very long time smiley44 he is also carrying this show on his shoulders from last so many years smiley44 i hope he gets something smiley1

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

So happy for Garvita smiley27

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I am proud that garvita got award just after joining within 2 or 3 months back smiley1 i feel bad that manish has not got any award he deserves it as he gave his sweat and blood to the show and was been part of the show from very long time smiley44 he is also carrying this show on his shoulders from last so many years smiley44 i hope he gets something smiley1

show name is yeh rista kya kehlata hi which is running from 15 yrs on the sweat and blood of number of people. Many come and go in this journey but the team is same and they got the best or longest serial awards till now. Sachinji Manish gave his work with 4 generations and 4 families. Whatever the changes the character done are as per flow of story. He is the real pillar in show.

congratulations to Garvita for her professional side and all the best for her future career she has the potential to work and prove her talent and most imp thing how to convey to audience.

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Clip from yrkkh winning award and rajan’s speech ❤️

https://x.com/meow_meow14/status/1796274984962170968

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations to the cast and crew for their hard work

I know Sheh was there and got award for his contribution

and certain messy person name RS had issue, that

Sheh took to SM and posted a trolling comment smiley36

Hope Prats got her award too, she deserves it

more then the new actress.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

2nd clip rajan shahi gave her the award.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7rMdCPqz4B/?igsh=ODA0MmpjMHg3aDJr

Edited by firewings_diya - 4 months ago