Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Filing a legal complaint and proving it in the court are different things. Again I have stated my point why I don't think Akshara had any bona-fide intention to hide Abhir identity. Had she any reasonable justification I dont think people would be so against her.

I have seen the same series, all I saw was grief stricken family, who lost their son and some members did overreact but I don't think it will come under Domestic Violence.

And if pushing and pulling is domestic violence in that condition then would you also agree that when Vidya and Abheera slapped Ruhi they were also perpetrators or do they get the defence of being women in those case?

Because if one is abuser then all the person who ever raised their hands are abuser.

Yes slapping is abuse…. Manipulation and blackmailing too…but .ruhi yo unke saath hi rah rahi hsi…. Khushi khushi😃😃😃

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

Bhai I just said… people were happily and readily waiting fir her…. Engaged hsin kisi se.. fir bhi want yo marry her…. Akshu mein baat thi!!!😃😃

Warna log Ek Ho bande se 3 baar rehect hote hsin… 2 baar bridal dress mrin … beg karte hue!!!😃😃

baat thi husmey, abhimanyu ka weakness pata taa she knows tat he is one man women karkey ..I dont appreciate these type of negative traits and blackmailing .. leave it.. though these traits dint help her at the time of her death..

Filing a legal complaint and proving it in the court are different things. Again I have stated my point why I don't think Akshara had any bona-fide intention to hide Abhir identity. Had she any reasonable justification I dont think people would be so against her.

I have seen the same series, all I saw was grief stricken family, who lost their son and some members did overreact but I don't think it will come under Domestic Violence.

And if pushing and pulling is domestic violence in that condition then would you also agree that when Vidya and Abheera slapped Ruhi they were also perpetrators or do they get the defence of being women in those case?

Because if one is abuser then all the person who ever raised their hands are abuser.

Abhir ko identity to usne pehle bhi nahi batayee thi… but people r against her from the time did a I REJECT😃😃😃😃 and then said a ILU to the cameo😃😃😃😃 jab saare hopes toot gayee tab se Akshu buri Ho gayee😃😃😃

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Yes slapping is abuse…. Manipulation and blackmailing too…but .ruhi yo unke saath hi rah rahi hsi…. Khushi khushi😃😃😃

Victim kya kr rha h after being abused isse kya, right now after getting verbally abuse by Vidya for 3 months, Abheera is also in the home, but that doesn't change the fact that she is the victim of domestic violence, since the day she is married into this family.

Don't know what you wanted to prove with that fact tbh.

Originally posted by: Abhiabhi1

baat thi husmey, abhimanyu ka weakness pata taa she knows tat he is one man women karkey ..I dont appreciate these type of negative traits and blackmailing .. leave it.. though these traits dint help her at the time of her death..

Again blackmailing??? Ksun kab kya??😃😃 Manyu ne ti IILI hi blackmailing se bukwata😃😃

And what one woman??? Proposed arohi…. Engagement Hui pata nahi kitni baar…. He just could not move on…. As Akshu mrin baat yo hai!!!😃😃😃

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Of sbhira wants she can do that…. But I to c the lovey dovey state now… agar armaan ne waisa kuch kiya….. Lagta nahi hsi.., he is Ori at saying sorry!!!😃😃

every couple has to go though all these types of fightings smal or big.. wen they cross over everything without ego they succeed.

Victim kya kr rha h after being abused isse kya, right now after getting verbally abuse by Vidya for 3 months, Abheera is also in the home, but that doesn't change the fact that she is the victim of domestic violence, since the day she is married into this family.

Don't know what you wanted to prove with that fact tbh.

U have taken it too far…. Ruhi sbhira Vidya r still in the house… and r eith their spices

Akshu ki uss waqt baat different thi… but u brought ruhi ko lage chasnte in the middle….😃😃😃

If u think ki ruhi ko laga chanta was equal to the treatment Akshu got that day, fine😃😃😃😃

Originally posted by: Abhiabhi1

every couple has to go though all these types of fightings smal or big.. wen they cross over everything without ego they succeed.

U mean yo say keeping divorce papers ready in drawers is normal??? Kicking out miscarried wife… abd then one twin surviving.. is normal??

Waise I m totally not interested in discussing on this now…. Majers have thrown the bekaar burkas out!!! Mostly… Manyu ke character ko sidey bana diya…. Unki marzi…😃😃

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Abhir ko identity to usne pehle bhi nahi batayee thi… but people r against her from the time did a I REJECT😃😃😃😃 and then said a ILU to the cameo😃😃😃😃 jab saare hopes toot gayee tab se Akshu buri Ho gayee😃😃😃

I don't think people are that butthurt over not getting ILU to her ex husband from her lol.

She dishonestly does a forgery and changed details in a legal document and didn't reveal a vital information of children existence to his father. These are things which is getting her this hatred or anger.

People aren't blind of what she did, just because she choose someone or rejected someone.

There is nothing wrong with being someone else, love stories aren't forever like Disney tales, and I absolutely don't have anything against her for choosing different partner if she feels he was better man for her.

I don't think people are that butthurt over not getting ILU to her ex husband from her lol.

She dishonestly does a forgery and changed details in a legal document and didn't reveal a vital information of children existence to his father. These are things which is getting her this hatred or anger.

People aren't blind of what she did, just because she choose someone or rejected someone.

There is nothing wrong with being someone else, love stories aren't forever like Disney tales, and I absolutely don't have anything against her for choosing different partner if she feels he was better man for her.

Bahut Ho Gaya…. I m totally not interested in discussing on this now…. Makers have thrown the bekaar birlas out!!! Mostly…...Manyu ka character was made sidey…. Makers ki marzi😃😃 chats yo FL ko Uske beti bana sakte the…. But character was not good!!!😃😃