Yumsy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

I don’t know why. But in todays episode time and again Ruhi’s absence was shown by the makers. So i think she will enter with a bang(Mangalsutra)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Yumsy

I don’t know why. But in todays episode time and again Ruhi’s absence was shown by the makers. So i think she will enter with a bang(Mangalsutra)

She will land at hospital where doctors will announce her to be pregnant. Vidya Maata will again lutao all her laad- pyaar to choti bahu and will make the life of badi bahu hell. That's why during her pravesh she will give that curse to hersmiley3
Yumsy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

She will land at hospital where doctors will announce her to be pregnant. Vidya Maata will again lutao all her laad- pyaar to choti bahu and will make the life of badi bahu hell. That's why during her pravesh she will give that curse to hersmiley3

How?

She didn’t have any martial relation with Rohit :O

Originally posted by: Yumsy

How?

She didn’t have any martial relation with Rohit :O

Obviously doing gulugulu with Rohit while imagining him as Armaansmiley42 She has already shown such capabilities quite sometimessmiley36
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Obviously doing gulugulu with Rohit while imagining him as Armaansmiley42 She has already shown such capabilities quite sometimessmiley36

Ruhi is definitely capable of such thinking😂

waise suwarna and rohit ko chod kar...no one seemed to miss her at all....abhira aise gayab hoti .....to hangama mach jaata...😂

i m interested to c...how will she face armaan now??😂