So who will tell Ruhi that she killed her mom:DT NOTE pg#9 - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

Bete ke liye kar rahi thi…. But choda yo Sahi… pehle wala Manyu hota to chodna???😃😃 Akshu use chod na de… Iss darr se😃😃

Khar again… majers did not find this character worthy enough to b the FL ka oaks…. Uss Kabul nahi samjha use😃😃😃

abhinav also came in tat way only Na, she selected him as apprentice husband and he got passed so she gave double promotion but bad luck to abhinav.. abhi ko itna mehanat nahi karna pada he got elevated to another level beyond her reach

Originally posted by: Abhiabhi1

abhinav also came in tat way only Na, she selected him as apprentice husband and he got passed so she gave double promotion but bad luck to abhinav.. abhi ko itna mehanat nahi karna pada he got elevated to another level beyond her reach

Yup….. Akshu was in demand…. Baat thi bandi mrin…. Abhinav waited fir 6 years…. Manyu to jeevan bhar….. jab jab jo jo chaha… tab tab woh woh paaya😃😃

Isi liye forum per girls jalti hsin isse😃😃😃 mujhe Samajh aa gayee hai😃

Edited by India_TV - 9 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

I m not related to law studies in any way… and neither mere mein Itni shiddat hai ko o will do any such research for a drama….

But do u mean to say that v stay in such a jawless society that when a woman miscarries, the MIL can push pull…. Hubby can divorce… and ask her to heave without any proper check up… and she cannot file any casein top of that… one of the actually survises in the womb… she called hubby and husband ignores calls and then clearly states he has nothing to do with the kid….

Then after years files for custody….and the woman can do nothing????

I don’t think so…. There has to b law…. Domestic violence…. Harassment ….what ever legal term it could b..,,,,

The birlas could have easily been in!!!! It was pure torture to Akshu that they gave!!!!

If you haven't done law studies that's OK, but why making false narratives or making wrong accusations.

Is getting a divorce wrong?

Is asking questions about someone choice of action which costed them their family member is wrong?

Again I didn't said that Mother in law and husband didn't use any harsh language but there is a difference between ugly fight and domestic violence.

If you haven't read the terms and don't have much knowledge that's not an issue but don't go around throwing such grave terms.

I don't even raised my point of making the call for informing about child, because that's a rabit hole I don't wanna go into. Even in my original post I didn't put this point.

Had she filed for a case of sole custody from the beginning there won't be a debate here, did she? No she by fraud changed the details in birth certificate of the child. If she felt that Birla family was abusive, she should have filed the case and told the court that she and her child is in danger of getting abused from his family. But she know that wasn't what happened.

She did not disclose this information with fraudulent intention that's what I see and what court in custody might have seen.

Now you can absolutely have a different opinion, everyone has right of freedom of speech but don't mould the situation and facts to fit your narrative.

Edited by Vanyaa - 9 days ago
Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yup….. Akshu was in demand…. Baat thi bandi mrin…. Abhinav waited fir 6 years…. Manyu to jeevan bhar….. jab jab jo jo chaha… tab tab woh woh paaya😃😃

Isi liye forum per girls jalti hsin isse😃😃😃 mujhe Samajh aa gayee hai😃

aap galat samaj liyaa..I get angry cos she wasted two mens life... abhinav ko stand by pey rakaaa... after leap if abhimanyu hussei maafi maangtaa in tat dinner time, he was somewhat angry .. she would have ran behind him.. otherwise why she kept abinav wait for 6 years , bechara dusri shadi karkey settle hota.. naa ki aaya Banta..

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

If you haven't done law studies that's OK, but why making false narratives narration or making wrong accusations.

Is getting a divorce wrong?

Is asking questions about someone choice of action which costed them their family member is wrong?

Again I didn't said that Mother in law and husband didn't use any harsh language but there is a difference between ugly fight and domestic violence.

If you haven't read the terms and don't have much knowledge that's not an issue but don't go around throwing such grave terms.

I don't even raised my point of making the call for informing about child, because that's a rabit hole I don't wanna go into. Even in my original post I didn't put this point.

Had she filed for a case of sole custody from the beginning there won't be a debate here, did she? No she by fraud changed the details in birth certificate of the child. If she felt that Birla family was abusive, she should have filed the case and told the court that she and her child is in danger of getting abused from his family. But she know that wasn't what happened.

She did not disclose this information with fraudulent intention that's what I see and what court in custody might have seen.

Now you can absolutely have a different opinion, everyone has right of freedom of speech but don't mould the situation and facts to fit your narrative.

I will never buy this that Akshu could not file a proper legal case against birlas!!!! It was pure rash treatment that she got… abd no woman csn bear that!!! Norma’s could defo have been in!!! She was pushed and pulled…. Abd that’s defo domestic violence!!!

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail

I will never buy this that Akshu could not file a proper legal case against birlas!!!! It was pure rash treatment that she got… abd no woman csn bear that!!! Norma’s could defo have been in!!! She was pushed and pulled…. Abd that’s defo domestic violence!!!

then Arman should hanged in public bcos he did more domestic violence than any generation mls
Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Arohi is anyday better than Akshara.

Her mahanta ka keeda, led many people the way to heaven..

And she is responsible for Arohi's death, not Ruhi.

But makers will show ruhi also had a part lol uska hit and ran famous hei yeh gens apne mom se mila hoga usse jaise mom vaise beti 😂 ak ko mahanta nhi dekhan chahiye tha that's true should have left chuhi toh die there itself

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Filing a legal complaint and proving it in the court are different things. Again I have stated my point why I don't think Akshara had any bona-fide intention to hide Abhir identity. Had she any reasonable justification I dont think people would be so against her.

I have seen the same series, all I saw was grief stricken family, who lost their son and some members did overreact but I don't think it will come under Domestic Violence.

And if pushing and pulling is domestic violence in that condition then would you also agree that when Vidya and Abheera slapped Ruhi they were also perpetrators or do they get the defence of being women in those case?

Because if one is abuser then all the person who ever raised their hands are abuser.

aap galat samaj liyaa..I get angry cos she wasted two mens life... abhinav ko stand by pey rakaaa... after leap if abhimanyu hussei maafi maangtaa in tat dinner time, he was somewhat angry .. she would have ran behind him.. otherwise why she kept abinav wait for 6 years , bechara dusri shadi karkey settle hota.. naa ki aaya Banta..

Bhai I just said… people were happily and readily waiting fir her…. Engaged hsin kisi se.. fir bhi want yo marry her…. Akshu mein baat thi!!!😃😃

Warna log Ek Ho bande se 3 baar rehect hote hsin… 2 baar bridal dress mrin … beg karte hue!!!😃😃

then Arman should hanged in public bcos he did more domestic violence than any generation mls

Of sbhira wants she can do that…. But I to c the lovey dovey state now… agar armaan ne waisa kuch kiya….. Lagta nahi hsi.., he is Ori at saying sorry!!!😃😃