Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Vidya can get busy playing paalo, poso, gaslight and disown kado for thirty odds years again smiley41

That woman needs to get busy doing something, coz looking at KV, right now she really doesn't seem to do anything in that house except piss everyone offsmiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhira has had 2 emotional moments - speaking out loud her feelings but both times Armaan has not been there - one time he was sleeping, one time absent.

Abhira blames herself for not being able to give Armaan and V the khushi of baby

As expected, all the stuff she was sunaoed and Armaan becoming distant is taking a toll on her. She is breaking down more everyday. she has clearly started believing she is cursed and thats why Armaan is distant from her

I am glad they are shifting out of that room .. they never had proper relationship in that room ..,Ruhi had declared her Haq on Armaan in that room .. she has given enough negativity in her vamp phase there ..

The room which has been painted with positivity and good vibes from Kaveri n manisha is being given to Abhimaan

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

well let them shift completely and go to the OH

How will they stay separate from family??

Armaan apne sauteli maasa ko dekhke bina nahi jee payega & abhira ko apni insult sune bina neendh nahi aayegismiley6

Apsvenky thumbnail

OH jaayenge to Roz round table/hall tamasha kaise karenge to give bhar bhar ke insults ka tofah to Abhimaan everyday.

Kaveri ke ghutnon main dard ho jaata hoga, isiliye toh she got them married, ke beech raste main insult session na karna pade.

I am telling you, yeh log will put Abhimaan in FoRu room to give them more DDP & cry without showing the other smiley44

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

I ll take ruhi's whitewashing over Vidyas any day. Tomorrow i am very sure they ll do the same with Vidya because we have all seen anupama and know this is how Rajan shahi works..but the show ll be doomed for sure.

No one can see Vidya in her mamta avatar after this vamp wala one.

Yeah sauteli sa will always remain sauteli .. her mask and fangs are off

Now if shivani comes back .. would be interesting

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No OH please. Where is that rented house key?

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

I ll take ruhi's whitewashing over Vidyas any day. Tomorrow i am very sure they ll do the same with Vidya because we have all seen anupama and know this is how Rajan shahi works..but the show ll be doomed for sure.

No one can see Vidya in her mamta avatar after this vamp wala one.

That's what we said for Kaveri once & Ruhi in more recent times. DKP ke writes have some amazing talent that unke villains at any point are so awful that baaki sab look like saints in comparison smiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

OH jaayenge to Roz round table/hall tamasha kaise karenge to give bhar bhar ke insults ka tofah to Abhimaan everyday.

Kaveri ke ghutnon main dard ho jaata hoga, isiliye toh she got them married, ke beech raste main insult session na karna pade.

I am telling you, yeh log will put Abhimaan in FoRu room to give them more DDP & cry without showing the other smiley44

Nope.. Not kaveri, armaan was the reason they got married.

Bechari abhira uske bade bade baaton mein aa gayi ab na ghar mein reh sakti hain na nikal sakti hainsmiley36

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I am glad they are shifting out of that room .. they never had proper relationship in that room ..,Ruhi had declared her Haq on Armaan in that room .. she has given enough negativity in her vamp phase there ..

The room which has been painted with positivity and good vibes from Kaveri n manisha is being given to Abhimaan

@bold does that mean after shifting to newly decorated baby room Ar ko akal aayegi? And abhimaan might end up getting pregnant?🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

@bold does that mean after shifting to newly decorated baby room Ar ko akal aayegi? And abhimaan might end up getting pregnant?🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Well that room seems to be very lucky by the looks of it, so you never knowsmiley36