Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Sabke apne bacche ke nursery etc ke liye bahot dreams hote hai like aisa baby crib lena hai, waisa decor karna hai , aise colors karne hai, woh theme rakhna hai, yaha tak ki log Aj kal Pinterest se baby nursery ke liye bahot se ideas gather karne lagte hai jab pata chalta hai ki they are pregnant!

Cakes , babyshower themes, decors ke liye bhi sab bahot surfing karte hai because yeh sab ke liye life ka best moment hota hai.

Yaha toh abhira ne he acchai/bhalai ke naam par sab kar liya. Parents ko apne bache ke liye kuch plan karne ka mauka tak nahi diya and woh bhi sidha kisi ka bedroom renovate kar diya!!!! Isn’t it toooo much acchai/bhalaai!!!!! Uski mummy bhi aise he karti thismiley8

Mera toh dimag satak jaye agar meri nursery koi dusra aise bana kar chod de toh! 😡 woh bhi bhai lai ke naam par smiley7

Jab Tak baccha/rohit marega nahi tab tak abhira acchai/bhalai karti he rahegi smiley36

lol, precisely my thoughts!! I would literally blast anyone who would have done that to my nursery without even consulting me!!

And what happened to 3 month rule?? Ideally a pregnancy is kept hush hush for 12 weeks as first trimester is very critical, yahan tho room hi re-design kar diya!! Vidya was right to blast them, even though she did it in wrong way, as kids don’t understand all this and should have consulted elders first.

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Why can't I quote your post?

Abhira is being Jealous?Are you serious ?It's the basic ITV rule is Female lead won't be jealous.Abhira is the female lead here.So she can't be jealous.

Yeah side characters or vamps like Ruhi can be jealous.if not now,then futuresmiley37Ruhi is the most disgusting character on yrkkh.She deserves the worst punishment.And she will get it soon .

And I still remember what what names people used to call foetus Abhira in this forum.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

her format dekho rohit asked her to do bday party of maa and she started on her own didn't tell to ar. He wanted to mend with his maa amd warned her not to imtrude it went in bad way. Luckily ruhis pregnancy saved them.Next is did she tell ar that she planned this that for ruro room. Vidya warned abheera not to be hugging ruhi both saw it.Can't they get easily that she behaves odd. He helped her in that didn't enter the room dekho stood behind only. He saw how maa is not letting abheera hug ruhi. How come they didn't get they should not intrude. I loved vidya dialogue to rohit dont get connected more you will be hurt. Just because ruro loved everything done ar is fine orelse he could have danced shouted on her. Then why she is ziddi not listening or doing everything on her own taking khud ka decisions. Ruhi rohit should know what to do next they didn't ask how to get consummate or get babies from anyone.

History is repeating. Same intruding nature on the name of forceful achai-bhalai is like watching history repeating itself.

Did you remember anniversary celebration of previous season saas-sasur? 1000 times mana karne ke baad bhi legacy lead ko achai -bhalai karni he thi jinka anniversary tha unka, jab ki jinka anniversary tha woh khud yeh kabhi nahi chahte the. At last jab uss celebration mai Tamasha hua tha tab legacy lead achai-bhalai ki Murat and dusre sab usko deserve nahi karte aisa scene khada kiya gaya tha. Muje Abhimanyu ke liye extremely bura laga tha ki uss Akshara ki achai bhalai ki zidd ne bichare ke liye raita he raita he failaya tha.
History is repeating with Armaan. Usne bhi mana kiya but intruding nature ki achai/bhalai ne ek baat nahi suni and walnut cake ki savari aa gayi waha smiley36

Likh ke lelo, chai/bhalayi has started for ruhi and it will end with baby/rohit death.

Managed2Escape thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Manisha ka son?!

Muje lagta hai ruhi ka pati or ruhi ka baccha he udega.
Ruhi ki acchai bhalai by abhira kal ke episode se start ho gayi hai and ab achai/bhalai tab tak hogi jab tak koi ek marr nahi jata . Hum already jag bhalai , Meri maha achaii vagera previous season mainly chuke hai.

Nahi re, chachi ke bacche ko kuch nahi karege. Unko toh shadiyo se episode number badhege na!

my guess is, identity reveal ke baad Ruhi will have a meltdown, which might cause issues in her pregnancy. Obviously Abheera will get the blame. Vidya tho ripe and ready hai taane maarne ke liye!!

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Managed2Escape

lol, precisely my thoughts!! I would literally blast anyone who would have done that to my nursery without even consulting me!!

And what happened to 3 month rule?? Ideally a pregnancy is kept hush hush for 12 weeks as first trimester is very critical, yahan tho room hi re-design kar diya!! Vidya was right to blast them, even though she did it in wrong way, as kids don’t understand all this and should have consulted elders first.

she can do for her own kid not for others though it looked beautiful. I too didn't like it. How come anyone at home react as she is taking decisions for others and others kids. What right she has to is she the mother . Masi is known later only. There is a line in any rista.. If a babys room. Painted where will they sleep means guests. And poora saman transferred.Even packers movers come and ask what to pack what to shift. Vidya told correctly you change your room. It's all domination to be shown innocent face se. Dadi guessed her right she wants that keys means dominate family and take decisions. Dadi says and does it on her own for family . This girl shows asking wo any permission.Both are similar one is calm and sly another is open.ly doing
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

what’s doormat ML anyway ? As far as I know None of the ML’s are doormats . And supporting , standing up for their partners in good and bad doesn’t make anyone a doormat or a henpecked husband. They don’t have to be toxic to prove they r not doormats. Anyway season 2 fans have moved on from the show but they all still love Kaira than Kaira get more lobe than any other generation leads. So am sure there should be something nice about them.

Yes Kaira still is my fav ITV ship. There was something so magical abt them❤️

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

History is repeating. Same intruding nature on the name of forceful achai-bhalai is like watching history repeating itself.

Did you remember anniversary celebration of previous season saas-sasur? 1000 times mana karne ke baad bhi legacy lead ko achai -bhalai karni he thi jinka anniversary tha unka, jab ki jinka anniversary tha woh khud yeh kabhi nahi chahte the. At last jab uss celebration mai Tamasha hua tha tab legacy lead achai-bhalai ki Murat and dusre sab usko deserve nahi karte aisa scene khada kiya gaya tha. Muje Abhimanyu ke liye extremely bura laga tha ki uss Akshara ki achai bhalai ki zidd ne bichare ke liye raita he raita he failaya tha.
History is repeating with Armaan. Usne bhi mana kiya but intruding nature ki achai/bhalai ne ek baat nahi suni and walnut cake ki savari aa gayi waha smiley36

Likh ke lelo, chai/bhalayi has started for ruhi and it will end with baby/rohit death.

character traits are same I too get her zidd which destroys and he will close eyes and throw easily. There is no look back. Only a road side no family man can bear her in life taking own decisions eating her hath ka khaana as amrit. These are non compromising types
Managed2Escape thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Normally logo out of India bhi nursery last trimester mai plans karte hai. Second trimester mai bhi nahi karte hai nursery vagera.

Yaha toh good news ke second day he nursery set kar diya woh bhi new eco friendly paint ke sath smiley36🙏

Muje previous season ka bahot kuch yaha jata hai yeh dekh kar jab koi bhalai ke naam par bevkoofiya kar ke logo ki life mai raita failata tha smiley36

yeah gen mein sab super fast tareeke mein chal raha hai!! Jaise Shaadi ke pehle infertility drama!! 😂

Originally posted by: Managed2Escape

Meri nursery bhi koi without consulting me design kare toh maha blast ho jaye 😂

Shayad abhira ko yeh pata nahi hoga ki baccha announcement ke next day he nahi aa jata hai and first 3 months extremely crucial hote hai.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

she can do for her own kid not for others though it looked beautiful. I too didn't like it. How come anyone at home react as she is taking decisions for others and others kids. What right she has to is she the mother . Masi is known later only. There is a line in any rista.. If a babys room. Painted where will they sleep means guests. And poora saman transferred.Even packers movers come and ask what to pack what to shift. Vidya told correctly you change your room. It's all domination to be shown innocent face se. Dadi guessed her right she wants that keys means dominate family and take decisions. Dadi says and does it on her own for family . This girl shows asking wo any permission.Both are similar one is calm and sly another is open.ly doing

Jab ladki walo ke uss ek function ke liye ghar par tailor ko aane ko bola tha tab uski saas ko pata tak nahi tha ki unke ghar itne sab members ke liye tailor aane wala hai.

Ab jab ghar mai kisi couple ka pura ek room renovate ho gaya tab bhi uss ghar ki dadi saas, chachi saas, uski saas kisi bhi saas ko bhanak tak nahi lagne diya and without consulting anyone kisi dusre couple ka room he renovate kar diya ! It’s look like dominating more with achai sachai face. I mean uss couple tak ko chance nahi mila unke baby ke nursery ke liye kuch apne according karne ka!

Dominating toh pehle se he thi, lekin tab bratty bann kar sab kar rahi thi, now achai bhalayi ke naam par kar rahi hai intruding.