Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 15 days ago

no hate/offence to anyone here but some people - pretty please can you add something like TW / Trigger Warning to your posts mentioning a dead foetus or anything like that.

It's triggering and giving me some wierd kind of chills as a girl/woman.

again, no hate to anyone, and you can ignore this post as if it was never posted here. •́⁠ ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠,⁠•̀

Edited by xanalyst - 15 days ago
Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's the norm that whosoever comes up with the plan is always more responsible and held more in question than the others. In this case it is abheera who thought of such a stupid idea , hence was rightly reprimanded. Even though armaan is the eldest still it wasn't his idea.

Edited by Pixie-Dust - 15 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Nobody deserves a disgusting fate neither Armaan nor the previous ML. Bhabhi lover deserved it actually but he got away.

Well he had a swag 😎.. he could jump in burning fire to save his kids ,he could jump in land mine to save his love .. and take bullet in chest many times to save common public . So there were many ways to white wash him .. Aam Aadmi do not have the ability.. for the audience to forget and forgive

Edited by Aadi04 - 15 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Well he had a swag 😎.. he could jump in burning fire to save his kids ,he could jump in land mine to save his love .. and take bullet in chest many times to save common public . So there were many ways to white wash him .. Aam Aadmi do not have the ability.. for the audience to forget and forgive

you know Virat could do anything but I couldn’t dislike the man and I loved Sairat as a couple.. the 2 of them just in the same frame was enough. Some tv couples just have amazing chemistry and you want to see them together..and Sairat was one such couple..
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Armaan is not bad..he’s just weak and vulnerable..and he’s nothing like last Gen hero who threw out the heroine just after she miscarried. If Armaan gets to that level..then I’d also want him gone. But at the moment there’s still some hope for him.this identity revelation track will be his chance to prove if he’s worthy of abhira ..he has to stand up,for her and put aside his own emotional issues. If he doesn’t then he’s not worthy of abhira

I don’t understand why he married abhira.. if he did not have the ability to walk the talk .. Abhira was giving him a way out .. she saw the report and told him back out of the marriage.. he convinced her in the name of his love ..

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I don’t understand why he married abhira.. if he did not have the ability to walk the talk .. Abhira was giving him a way out .. she saw the report and told him back out of the marriage.. he convinced her in the name of his love ..

he loves and wants abhira but is like a little boy still craving love from a mother’…maybe because he lost his own mom,when he was so little and then he was brought to PH where kaveri was so,cold
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Manisha ka son?!

Muje lagta hai ruhi ka pati or ruhi ka baccha he udega.
Ruhi ki acchai bhalai by abhira kal ke episode se start ho gayi hai and ab achai/bhalai tab tak hogi jab tak koi ek marr nahi jata . Hum already jag bhalai , Meri maha achaii vagera previous season mainly chuke hai.

Nahi re, chachi ke bacche ko kuch nahi karege. Unko toh shadiyo se episode number badhege na!

her format dekho rohit asked her to do bday party of maa and she started on her own didn't tell to ar. He wanted to mend with his maa amd warned her not to imtrude it went in bad way. Luckily ruhis pregnancy saved them.Next is did she tell ar that she planned this that for ruro room. Vidya warned abheera not to be hugging ruhi both saw it.Can't they get easily that she behaves odd. He helped her in that didn't enter the room dekho stood behind only. He saw how maa is not letting abheera hug ruhi. How come they didn't get they should not intrude. I loved vidya dialogue to rohit dont get connected more you will be hurt. Just because ruro loved everything done ar is fine orelse he could have danced shouted on her. Then why she is ziddi not listening or doing everything on her own taking khud ka decisions. Ruhi rohit should know what to do next they didn't ask how to get consummate or get babies from anyone.
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

you know Virat could do anything but I couldn’t dislike the man and I loved Sairat as a couple.. the 2 of them just in the same frame was enough. Some tv couples just have amazing chemistry and you want to see them together..and Sairat was one such couple..

Yes of course .. you have to watch Ghum from the start to see what virat and Sai were ..

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

he loves and wants abhira but is like a little boy still craving love from a mother’…maybe because he lost his own mom,when he was so little and then he was brought to PH where kaveri was so,cold

These mamma boys are not good husbands .. better to leave them sulking and walk off ..

It cannot be me me me .. Armaan playing the victim card .. grow up kid .. stop being a loser ..

Abhira will walk away because he is blaming her for everything and then he will blame himself .. bla bla bla ..

Another proverb that comes in mind in Bengali is chhede Ma kede bachi ..

Which means roughly leave me to my fate .. I will cry but at atleast survive